Homebrew Question Retroarch cannot find directory

Wrig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've install RetroArch multiple times on my switch with Reinx installed and keep coming up to the same problem, it can never see the directory the roms are in. I have put the bios in system folder in the core folder if that makes any diffrence, also tried without doing this, same problem. I've followed multiple guides off youtube, using diffrent versions of RetroArch all cannot find the roms folder. anyone come across this problem before, I've searched but cannot find anyone having the problem of not being able to see there roms. thanks.

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've install RetroArch multiple times on my switch with Reinx installed and keep coming up to the same problem, it can never see the directory the roms are in. I have put the bios in system folder in the core folder if that makes any diffrence, also tried without doing this, same problem. I've followed multiple guides off youtube, using diffrent versions of RetroArch all cannot find the roms folder. anyone come across this problem before, I've searched but cannot find anyone having the problem of not being able to see there roms. thanks.
My magic 8 ball says your SD card is ExFat

Reactions: Wrig

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.