Hacking Retro Arch and latest Atmosphere

drivel2787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having crashing issues with the latest version of atmosphere 0.13.0 and Retro arch 1.8.4 crashing when attempting to load cores or do anything in the emulator?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is anyone else having crashing issues with the latest version of atmosphere 0.13.0 and Retro arch 1.8.4 crashing when attempting to load cores or do anything in the emulator?
Install RetroArch from scratch. Grab the latest stable release from buildbot. Make sure to use title redirection when opening RA. You shouldn't have any problems with crashing (at least "when attempting to load cores or do anything"). It can crash sometimes here and there when using some cores but it happens rarely .

Last edited by bad361,

drivel2787

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install RetroArch from scratch. Grab the latest stable release from buildbot. Make sure to use title redirection when opening RA. You shouldn't have any problems with crashing (at least "when attempting to load cores or do anything"). It can crash sometimes here and there when using some cores but it happens rarely .

Tried grabbing the latest version (forget what it is) but deleted all retroarch files from my SD card and put the fresh latest version on. Put the retroarch.nro in the switch folder. It crashes when loading retroarch now. How do I use title redirection when opening RA? I'm a noob lol. Is that by holding R and hitting a game on the menu? I've been accessing it through the album

Last edited by drivel2787,

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Tried grabbing the latest version (forget what it is) but deleted all retroarch files from my SD card and put the fresh latest version on. Put the retroarch.nro in the switch folder. It crashes when loading retroarch now. How do I use title redirection when opening RA? I'm a noob lol. Is that by holding R and hitting a game on the menu? I've been accessing it through the album
Then spend 3 minutes and carefully read the the very first post here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroarch-switch.492920/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1