Restricted from Nintendo Services, with a unlocked Switch

kklaite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Howdy. I unfortunately got my switch banned. I was careless in some points, as it was my first Unlocked console. I really dont care about the online services or not being able to acess the EShop.
After the ban, i had to Format my SD Card, making all the Unlocking process again. After making the emunand, i tried to download Tinfoil, but it gave me the error, saying i was restricted from Switch Services (ban message ik). I tried using GoldLeaf and DBI to download some games, but it still gave me the same error.

Can someone help me?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Howdy. I unfortunately got my switch banned. I was careless in some points, as it was my first Unlocked console. I really dont care about the online services or not being able to acess the EShop.
After the ban, i had to Format my SD Card, making all the Unlocking process again. After making the emunand, i tried to download Tinfoil, but it gave me the error, saying i was restricted from Switch Services (ban message ik). I tried using GoldLeaf and DBI to download some games, but it still gave me the same error.

Can someone help me?
Well, guess who thought it was a good idea to hack your Switch when its online.

Reactions: Hayato213

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im not sure i understand what exactly your problem is, you trying to install games from your pc to your switch using wifi installer? yes that can be complex as it requires some tikering, can you explain more?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto