Restoring my original NNID

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by GoatyTV, Nov 15, 2016.

1. GoatyTV
    OP

GoatyTV Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys,

I have asked this question before but I am scared shitless to do it. I just want to confirm, I have downgraded my N3DS to do the exploits to wirelessly stream. I am on firmware 11.1 which is great. But the NNID i am using is not the one I want because I have funds on my real NNID, it's also tied to my Wii U.

I just want to confirm, that if I do a system format (so it removes the current NNID) that all my exploits will still be present and I can sign in with the account I actually want to use. Will this break NTR CFW/Luma3DS?

I can live with it if not, but I would prefer to have my original NNID. Thanks for the responses! This has been the best board for all my needs.

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Yes, as long as you never system transferred it to another console

3. GoatyTV
    OP

GoatyTV Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2016
    United States
    Considering I doubt there will be another line of handhelds I think I'll be safe in that regard. Starting my system format now, thank you! (or if I ever get a new 3ds for whatever reason.. I'll just get it hardmodded for streaming lol...)