Restoring a 3DS Save

MademoiselleMandoline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello!

I know this thread already exists, I already tried some methods but I'm not a genius in programming, Python, and stuff, and English is not my mother tongue.

After some badly-handled manipulations with Save Data Filer, I've ended up deleting my Pokémon Alpha Sapphire save. Fortunately, I made a copy of my .Sav File and I also have the game's save data that I get from my stupid manipulation with Save Data Filer. I started a new game as a replacement but I really miss my old save. So I was wondering if there was to restore my old save. I know that this question already got an answer but I obviously didn't understand it as I didn't succeed to restore my save.

Looking forward to an answer

Mademoiselle Mandoline.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
If the game use .sav files for profiles or something you can replace it, the only one I saw that uses .sav files is code of princess, most of them I saw, use .dat files for saves, you could replace it with fbi, but for backups its better jksv or checkpoint for me, luigis mansion dark moon use profile.sav for save, if I get a profile file I could copy with fbi, open titles and in the game browse save data and over the file paste and that must replace the save, at least thats my experience

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare