Restore (rollback) Wii after DIOS MIOS install

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sm trejo, Jun 19, 2013.

1. sm trejo
    OP

sm trejo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2013
    United States
    Hi,

Yesterday, my brother installed DIOS MIOS on our Wii to load GameCube ISO's, unfortunetlly he didn't made the proper configurations (disk's file system, partition, etc). Now we are unable to load GameCube disks (we get the black screen) and also we can't load Wii game disks (it says something like it needs to be updated) even when DIOS_MIOS was uninstalled. I'd like to know how to restore my previous configuration without loosing everything I got on my Wii. Would this guide be enough?

Source: http://gbatemp.net/threads/gamecube-games-wont-load.336588/

I really appreciate your help, I'm desperate and I don't want to lose my backups/channels/loaders on my Wii. Before DIOS MIOS installation, we could play Wii disks and backups (now we can only play backups) and GameCube game disks.

Thank you very much!!!!

2. 3bbb7

3bbb7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 28, 2012
    United States
    Im not sure if this will help or not but I can only load gamecube games when a disc is in the drive and my harddrive is plugged in with DIOS MIOS. If my harddrive is not plugged in then it will not run the games (legit discs), just a black screen.

I believe all you need is a folder with gcn games. Folder called 'games' or something similar. I install all my games with cfg loader though