aznxcp4lyfez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Is there a way to restore my pokemon omega ruby save from my bricked 3ds sd card? I got pokemon from the eshop. I'm praying the save is on my sd card somewhere and hopefully theres a way to restore it.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Is there a way to restore my pokemon omega ruby save from my bricked 3ds sd card? I got pokemon from the eshop. I'm praying the save is on my sd card somewhere and hopefully theres a way to restore it.
You mean corrupted SD card? Unfortunately it is now lost, unless you made backups. I feel the pain I had to replay OR again after messing with files in my SD card.

aznxcp4lyfez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds bricked when i attempted to downgrade. All my files on my sd card is perfectly fine. Just wondering if there was a way to restore the save from my sd card.

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My 3ds bricked when i attempted to downgrade. All my files on my sd card is perfectly fine. Just wondering if there was a way to restore the save from my sd card.
On the same 3DS,(unless formatted) yes. Taking save from SD card for use with another 3DS (unless from a save manager because encrypted),no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.