Hacking Restore Original NNID

Meeooww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the system transfer and installed cfw on my 11.1. N3DS. My goal is to restore my Original NNID, but I'm unaware of how to approach it. I searched through several different sites and they all have different answers.

I don't care much for the cfw NNID I transferred, or FieldRunners game I purchased.

I want my Original NNID I had on my N3DS prior to the system transfer. I did format it to factory prior to the transfer. My N3DS has AH9L, FBI, Homebrew Launcher, and SteelDiver Sub Wars.

Thank you for your time.

Meeooww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much. I formated system memory, and was able to log in with my NNID no problem. I can redownload all the games I bought from eShop now. :D

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How do you get the NNID back on the o3ds?(interested in doing this myself for a friend)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What do you mean? If I'm doing a system transfer the o3ds NNID will now be linked to the n3ds... Right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meeooww

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried signing in to the NNID that had fieldrunners on it and the error 022 2613. I don't care much for that NNID, but calling Nintendo would help according to Plailects tutorial.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game