Restore all Ios/Cios

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Amdixer, Jun 28, 2010.

Jun 28, 2010

Restore all Ios/Cios by Amdixer at 5:48 PM (695 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Amdixer
    OP

Newcomer Amdixer Newbie

United States
    In the past few days i have installed the homebrew channel on my 4.2e wii and messed around with it for a while. Next step, play burned dvd's. This is when things went down the hill,i followed several guides on how to do it, and they all made me install cios's remove others, overwrite others and install wad's and what not. I dont know wth i have done... Now i want to have a clean fresh start, so i want to restore all the ios, cios crap and start from scratch. Unfortunately enough i cant find anything on the internet that can help me.. I tried anyregionchangers, but i dont know how to get that to boot up, its not available in the homebrew channel after putting it on the SD card... (apps/anyregionchanger/allthestuffthatgoesinthere)

Any help?

2. TRushInfo

Banned TRushInfo Banned

United States
    just follow the sticky at the top. youll be fine, if u stat removing ioses now u will brick

3. ryanzion

Newcomer ryanzion Newbie

United States
    http://www.filestube.com/c/cioscorp+v3+4+uninstall
    DL the LU64 one, unless your serial# is less than that then get one of the others.
    1) unzip
    2) copy cOLDUNST folder to the root of your SD
    3) copy cIOSCORP_v3.4_Uninstaller folder to apps (SD/apps/cIOSCORP_v3.4_Uninstaller)
    4) run uninstaller from HBC
    this should rewrite them to original for ya

4. KiiWii

Member KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    get ready for the ban hammer