they get some good haloween deals on the eshop

Resident Evil Revelations, on sale $9.99, until 10/31

Resident Evil the mercenaries 3D, on sale $9.99 until 10/31

Urban Trial Freestyle, now $4.99, was $6.99 good till 11/7

Darts Up 3D, on sale $1.49, was $2.99, good till 11/14

Tangram Style, now $3.99, was $6.99, good till 10/31

--------------

3D Game collection, $2, was $5.99.
(actually a good deal if you want the "worst game on 3DS", literally. its laughably bad, im talking cheetahmen bad. good for a laugh or as a practical joke. buy it for somebody you hate)

Funfair party games $9.99

Gardenscapes $2

3D Mahjongg, $2

Murder on the titanic, $2

Unchained Blades, on sale $19.99, (better on PSP)

Order Up!!, $4.99, was $9.99

Planet Crashers, $4.99, was $9.99

Johnny Imposible $4.99, was $5.99

Johnny Hotshot $4.99, was $5.99

Johnny Kung Fu $4.99, was $5.99

Balloon Pop Remix $4.99, was $7.99

superspudz2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
downloaded RE the Mercenaries. AWESOME game!, and the online multiplayer is really fun.

i would advise "RE the Mercenaries" above "revelations", simply because revelations is a Wiiu and PS3 port. wheras the mercenaries is exclusive to 3DS

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
downloaded RE the Mercenaries. AWESOME game!, and the online multiplayer is really fun.

i would advise "RE the Mercenaries" above "revelations", simply because revelations is a Wiiu and PS3 port. wheras the mercenaries is exclusive to 3DS

actually you have that bass ackwards - revelations was on 3ds first

Reactions: TyBlood13

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
RE:M is basically the horde mode from RE5,it's fun no doubt but played planty of it on the 360.
And RE:R seems like a really nice game, I even got a physical copy but I keep getting sidetracked by all the awesomeness that's been hitting the 3ds in the past year
I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime though.
10$ for RE:R is a solid deal though I don't know if I would buy mercenary at all. It just seems like a cash grab to me.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country

What? Firstly, it was not a port as others have pointed out, it was the original that was so good they needed to port it to the home consoles. Secondly, how in the name of god is Mercenaries better than revelations? Have you even played Raid mode? It blows Mercenaries mode out of the water.

On topic tho: Price for both games is an absolute bargin at that price, if you dont already own them that is.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Slightly off-topic:

I got Revelations in physical copy a few months ago for a cheap $14 at Target. I haven't bought Mercenaries yet, but I plan to when the appropriate occasion strikes.

But the eShop description for it, I find very vague. How does it compare to Revelations?

eilan25

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Slightly off-topic:

I got Revelations in physical copy a few months ago for a cheap $14 at Target. I haven't bought Mercenaries yet, but I plan to when the appropriate occasion strikes.

But the eShop description for it, I find very vague. How does it compare to Revelations?
It's only the "horde mode" from RE5.
Basically it's not even a full game so I wouldn't bother with it (unless you really want the mercenaries mode from RE5 on the go REALLY bad)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs