Apple Resident Evil: Degeneration (iphone) file extraction

AbuzzMars378

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry for replying to an old thread. There's this old resident evil game I used to play years ago that I had found the files for. I extracted some files and came across what I was looking for. I'm trying to figure out how to extract 3d models from it such as characters and maybe maps and the sorts. characters_main.group.bin. I don't know how to extract this, unfortunately.

AbuzzMars378

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought I would split it off from the old thread
What game specifically is it, including what platform and what region?
The game name is Resident Evil: Degeneration. The platform is on iPhone. The game is no longer available on the AppStore unfortunately but I was able to get a .ipa file which I was able to extract.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not so many people do ROM hacking of iphone games but I will leave it here for now. In my case I don't know the iphone hardware and don't know what formats were common on it that I might compare it to, nor what the developers might have used (if that was a Japanese company that made it they have a habit of using some odder formats).

AbuzzMars378

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not so many people do ROM hacking of iphone games but I will leave it here for now. In my case I don't know the iphone hardware and don't know what formats were common on it that I might compare it to, nor what the developers might have used (if that was a Japanese company that made it they have a habit of using some odder formats).
Ok, Thank you.

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you manage to get it working?
It works perfectly fine on old ios devices. You need at least 32bits, but you probably need an under ios 7 device as well. iPhone/iPod Touch 4 should run it smooth. You can also play the N-Gage 2.0 on a Nokia S60v3 phone, but ios version looks and runs much better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...