Resident Evil 0 Archives

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Razzyness, Sep 27, 2011.

Sep 27, 2011

Resident Evil 0 Archives by Razzyness at 5:33 AM (1,104 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Razzyness
    OP

Newcomer Razzyness Advanced Member

United States
    I'm not able to load my backup copy of Resident Evil 0 at all on my wii. Both game and wii are NTSC, but loading the game and it freezes at the " This game contains scenes of explicit violence and gore" . And doesn't do anything much after that. [​IMG] Sometimes it'll get pass this screen and show the capcom logo and then stays on a black screen.

2. rehevkor

Member rehevkor GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Try re-backing up? (or re downloading) I've recently played and completed this, but this was NTSC on a PAL Wii.

3. ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer ChrnoYamato1991 Member

United States
    Does it ever give you a message that says "Disc cannot be Read. Refer to the Wii instruction manual for help?" Since your video boots and you don't get the green screen, it sounds like you may have a bad burn. Maybe trying it again on a lower burn speed will solve your problem. That was the reason I couldn't get SD Gundam Gashapon Wars to work at first.

4. Razzyness
    OP

United States
    I got a new download of resident Evil 0. It loads up. but now the problem is it freezes all the time when I'm supposed to meet Billy for the second time near some stairs. =( is anyone else having this problem ? I'm using wiiflow to load the game.

5. Ryoku83

Member Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    This is the only game I own that I've ever had freeze on me while playing off my HDD. But its only froze once on me and I Just reset and continued on. Try a different Loader

6. Razzyness
    OP

United States

Well, that worked actually. I loaded it off of CFG loader and it didnt freeze. Thanks again !