Miracledreams

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Frankly I have not flash or brick my ds lite, my main problem is that I am trying to know or find a way how to get back the language setting which usually comes when you start the DS Lite for the first time.

When you start the Ds Lite for the first time, a screen comes up which ask you to select a language (it gives you six languages options) when that is choosed then it will take you the anohter screen where it ask you to input the user information and it consist of five stages. when you input the user details and restart your ds lite you will not be able to get the language settings again but by moving the battery you can get back the user settings.

So what I really need is a way to completly reset the ds lite same as new.

awaiting your reply and thanks in advance,

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
remove the battery, leave it out of the ds for 5 minutes, then put it back in..you should now be able to go thru teh intitial setup process..

Miracledreams

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies,

I Have tried moving the battery but that can only only reset the user settings what I need is a way to bring back the language settings.

I know how to change the language setting from within the setup but that is not what I want, what I want is a way to reset completly the frimware and bring the language setting that usually comes up when a NEW Nintendo DS lite is switched on for the first time.

Please read my first post.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Miracledreams

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blainy, I am not sure what are the codes you mentioned in your reply are for. I would appreciate if you could tell me if they are related to my question and if they do please explain what are they for and how to use them.
thanks

Miracledreams

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope It did not work.

I moved the battey for more than 15minutes and still the language setup did not show it only resets the user settings.

Any other idea please.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Miracledreams said:
Blainy, I am not sure what are the codes you mentioned in your reply are for. I would appreciate if you could tell me if they are related to my question and if they do please explain what are they for and how to use them.
thanks

haha...thats is just my forum sig..

Vincent T

Trophies
Website
www.myanimelist.net
XP
Country
United States
Miracledreams said:
Thanks for the replies,

I Have tried moving the battery but that can only only reset the user settings what I need is a way to bring back the language settings.

I know how to change the language setting from within the setup but that is not what I want, what I want is a way to reset completly the frimware and bring the language setting that usually comes up when a NEW Nintendo DS lite is switched on for the first time.

Please read my first post.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

But there's no difference if they both do the same thing. All you want is the language change right? Then just go to Settings.

Is there a difference from changing it in the Settings, or turning on a brand new Nintendo DS Lite?

I see no difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte