Gaming Reset/delete savegames and game history?

Bornslip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've bought a few games second hand, so obviously these games come with scores, saves and progress from the last person who played them. Is there any way of deleting game history of this sort on GBA carts which don't have any built in functions to do so?

I know that some games have an option to delete savestates that are stored, but some games do not.
Specific games I've noticed have no delete function is the complete Bit Generation series and Mario Kart Super Circuit. I can't seem to find any obvious way to delete the game history, and as the Bit Generation games are originally from Japan, I have no way of understanding the manuals to see if there's any instructions on how to reset/delete the saved game history...

What I want is a way to reset these carts to their default factory settings, so to speak.

Any input?

Tigerstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can erase the Mario Kart save data by holding L, R, B and Start while turning the power on. A lot of other games used the same button code, so give it a try on the Bit Generations games too.

Bornslip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Tigerstar said:
You can erase the Mario Kart save data by holding L, R, B and Start while turning the power on. A lot of other games used the same button code, so give it a try on the Bit Generations games too.
Thanks! That button code worked great for Mario Kart, but it didn't do much for the Bit Generation games though ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc