MrJason005

√2
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I just want to make something abundantly clear:

If you are in Europe and want to order a flashcard, do not use sites that are based in your Country.

Here I was, expecting reasonable shipping since I've ordered from Greece various things on ebay UK (with cheap royal mail shipping) and they took 2 weeks max for me.
So, I used new3dscard.co.uk for my Gateway, expected early January. Royal Mail they said. Nope.
Turns out they ship from Singapore if you don't order to the UK. F*cking Singapore.
Not only that, they use the cheapest shipping available. 9 WEEKS MINIMUM. 9-17 weeks!
http://www.singpost.com/send-documentparcel/transit-time.html
Oh, and of course, they have terrible communication. At first they replied near instantaneously. Not so much anymore.
It took me 4 emails just to get a tracking code, it wasn't even helpful, it just told me that it's been dispatched. No shit.
It was this tracking code that really gave away everything.
I've sent them emails asking for an ETA hoping to get a different response, but I highly doubt they'd reply, afraid of telling me "Oh yes, you have to wait 2-4 months".
I've had better experiences with r4town goddamn.. truly disappointed.
So, in case the same applies to other resellers, don't use anything else.

*DISCLAIMER*
At the time of writing this, there is a disclaimer mentioning that they do ship from Singapore, however, at the time I made my purchase, there was none.
*DISCLAIMER 2*
Playmods was out of stock, so I resorted to an alternative. I regret it now.
*DISCLAIMER 3*
I'm aware there is another thread about this, but it's been buried and long forgotten. I wanted to mention this to anyone unaware.

At least my SD cards arrive tomorrow from Amazon, but what to do with them?

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok thanks, since the argument is about gw resellers, can anybody suggest a reseller that ships from europe and on stock? Also if possible that accepts paypal

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google