Homebrew Request: US IronHax save data

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
btw.. a bit off-topic but I couldn't help but noticing your signature.
You say
Install ALL the cias!

As soon as I save up some money and prices drop, I will be known as "that guy with a 512GB 3DS".

You do know there's a limit to how many CIAs you can install, right?
And that after a certain size of storage capacity (with the SD card), some apps like BBM won't work properly.

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
btw.. a bit off-topic but I couldn't help but noticing your signature.
You say

You do know there's a limit to how many CIAs you can install, right?
And that after a certain size of storage capacity (with the SD card), some apps like BBM won't work properly.
Yes I know about the 300 app limit, I'd use the rest of the 512GB for my very large music collection.
Any idea what the SD card size limit for BBM is? 64GB is working fine right now even though Nintendo says the max is 32GB.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes I know about the 300 app limit, I'd use the rest of the 512GB for my very large music collection.
Any idea what the SD card size limit for BBM is? 64GB is working fine right now even though Nintendo says the max is 32GB.

Can't remember exactly about the limit ppl were complaining about but I think it was either 128GB or 256GB.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
But the volume on the 3DS with headphones is SO LOW.

Reactions: cvskid

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It isn't for me. I've used tens.
I mean, it's not absolutely horrible, but on a crowded environment you can barely make out any of the music. On the other hand, full volume on a smartphone will most likely cover up background noise.
The optimal would be a homebrew audio player that goes over the 3DS's set volume limit, but sadly there's none like that yet, and I think there isn't even a way to play .mp3s.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it's not absolutely horrible, but on a crowded environment you can barely make out any of the music. On the other hand, full volume on a smartphone will most likely cover up background noise.
The optimal would be a homebrew audio player that goes over the 3DS's set volume limit, but sadly there's none like that yet, and I think there isn't even a way to play .mp3s.
There is.
It's pretty loud, I can here it from across the room on max volume even on old 3DS XL.
And yeah, of course you can natively play .mp3s without homebrew. 3DS Sound.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
There is.
It's pretty loud, I can here it from across the room on max volume even on old 3DS XL.
And yeah, of course you can natively play .mp3s without homebrew. 3DS Sound.
Wait, you can hear the sound coming from the HEADPHONES across the room, or just the speakers?

I meant playing mp3 with homebrew.

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
Solution to 3DS and it's weak preamp:
This http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...s_a3_portable_headphone_amplifier_silver.html
or this http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._Stereo_Headphone_Amplifier.html/prm/alsVwDtl

But this thread is about IronHax save data not headphones, I have experienced how quiet it is though, and I'm going to buy one of those.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here you go!
What exactly am I supposed to do with these files?
They don't resemble savedatafiler data at all.

Reactions: cvskid

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What exactly am I supposed to do with these files?
They don't resemble savedatafiler data at all.
Savedatafiler make folders with the date and gameid i think you can export your ironfall save file and change them for these and inject them back im going to test some things andi will help you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste