Homebrew [REQUEST]Unreal Engine 4 Interpreter

LinkMain111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Similar to Lua Player Plus would someone kindly spend there time making an Unreal Engine 4 Interpreter. It would be a huge step in the right direction for the 3ds Homebrew scene.

Reactions: BurningDesire

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the troll is real... what applications build with ue4 could you possibly run on 3ds-hardware using an interpreter?
Why not ask for a cry-engine-port while you're at it xD
Porting HighEnd-Spec-Based IDEs to Handheld-Homebrew... way to try reinventing the wheel by using a square

EDIT: Oh and before you ask, i did see you mentioning LP+ as a reference. But i just refuse to even consider it being a legit, comparable feat to porting UE... one can't be serious about this xD

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not all UE4 games need to be extremely hardware taxing.
edit: fuck the wiiu-browser xD, ate my post

What i wanted to write: The engine itself is very heavy, and if you just want some really basic features, you could write your own 3d-renderer in less time, with more luck and better syntax xD

Reactions: BLOCKMINER3000

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ps4 emu ect he even went on a huge rant about the gameyob emu all because Pokemon yellow was missing Pikachu's scream that he does on the title screen it was not good enough that the rest of the game plays perfectly lol and somehow he blamed it all on Nintendo

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ps4 emu ect he even went on a huge rant about the gameyob emu all because Pokemon yellow was missing Pikachu's scream that he does on the title screen it was not good enough that the rest of the game plays perfectly lol and somehow he blamed it all on Nintendo
A true man of inspiration and wisdom... and his legend lives on xD

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
latest

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This was the guy who thought the PS Vita 3.52 Jailbreak was real!
Someone should do a Welcome to the Internet - Part 2: "The long lost sequel", explaining to the idiots that the word survey on a download means "phishing", The internet/PC-world indeed is big, but is no portal into alternate dimensions, defying the laws of physics AND most of all that finding your exact google-query in the same case and writing, sorrounded with "[FREE FAST DOWNLOAD]" doesn't mean, that you should give away your money or data, found a website that thinks like you and are good at googling. I have several more of those examples, but you get the point

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can see Unity getting ported to 3DS, but not UE4. It's not optimized for something that weak, I believe. Who knows...
Unity, when being trimmed heavily, could actually run decently on N3DS, i believe. It is fairlt lightweigth, but the result wouldn't justify the work put into it and every portworthy game running it would still need tons of post-tweaks...

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unity, when being trimmed heavily, could actually run decently on N3DS, i believe. It is fairlt lightweigth, but the result wouldn't justify the work put into it and every portworthy game running it would still need tons of post-tweaks...
I heard ( a long time ago) that Unity was coming to 3DS. Not trough homebrew but like officialy.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup