Hacking Request to Waninkoko: Save Extractor & Installer

Lafie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TrapperKeeperX said:
Is it possible for burned games can extract & install saves?
Burned games save their save games in the same location & in the same way normal games do. So you can use Waninkoko's Save extractor & installer with save games from burned games as well.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lafie said:
TrapperKeeperX said:
Burned games save their save games in the same location & in the same way normal games do. So you can use Waninkoko's Save extractor & installer with save games from burned games as well.
The problem is probably that it currently can't be done on an unmodded Wii with Backup Launcher installed.

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Lafie said:
TrapperKeeperX said:
The problem is probably that it currently can't be done on an unmodded Wii with Backup Launcher installed.
I do have an unmodded Wii with Backup Launcher installed. The reason I asked for this since Animal Crossing City Folk has a Map Editor out now and I only have the burned copy of Animal Crossing City Folk and I really want to use it for my town.

AC:CF Map Editor
http://game-spin.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=29

I'm suprised nobody has not posted it up yet.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Maikel Steneker said:
Lafie said:
TrapperKeeperX said:
you are right man bro this is for modded Wii consoles and it doesn't work with soft mods yet , maybe in the future
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1