ROM Hack [Request] SMT IV Apocalypse Clear Save

BlackSKirito

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As the title says, anyone please help me with a SMT IV Apocalypse Clear save data on Citra?. Best demons are NG+ only ><.
Thank you all for reading.

Or if you have completed save on 3ds then it's okay.... i will try to find a way to convert it into citra.... if you have the save just post it here.pls ><

Tokido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey man! Does that save work for you? when I load the save file at my 3ds, the character's name is something like 'debug menu save' and when I load it, the game crashes.

Bump, same issue as gagaty. Still looking for a SMT IV Apocalypse Clear save data

I uploaded mine here, have fun!
the RAR contains ExtData and the Savedata from SMTIV:A (US), the first slot is on new game plus in apocalypsis mode (neutral finish) and the second slot is on the last boss on first cycle, the other slots are random saves on the first cycle too, all of them have DLC demons so you probably need the DLC installed to use it, have fun and do you dare to play in the first slot on the hardest difficulty or you will beat the boss in the second slot? time to choose, player (the name is Nanashi on all the slots)

Attachments

• Apocalypse.rar
    136.4 KB · Views: 417
Last edited by Tokido,

codetech101

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I uploaded mine here, have fun!
the RAR contains ExtData and the Savedata from SMTIV:A (US), the first slot is on new game plus in apocalypses mode (neutral finish) and the second slot is on the last boss on first cycle, the other slots are random saves on the first cycle too, all of them have DLC demons so you probably need the DLC installed to use it, have fun and do you dare to play in the first slot on the hardest difficulty or you will beat the boss in the second slot? time to choose, player (the name is Nanashi on all the slots)

I tried using the save your uploaded but could only get the first slot game nothing about the other to save could you upload the second save on it's own

Last edited by codetech101,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.