[Request] Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 GateShark Cheats?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Kotomine Kirei, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Kotomine Kirei
    OP

Kotomine Kirei GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2015
    United States
    Does anyone know of GateShark codes or an NTR plugin for this game?
    Specifically, ones for:
    -max character/weapon stats and levels
    -unlimited challenge mode time
    -infinite health, Musou, and Spirit

I found ones for challenge mode points, gold, weapon stats and materials using the NTR debugger, but I cannot seem to find the addresses for those.

I had planned to give up on codes for them, but my save was corrupted, and I would rather not start the game again with nothing after spending so much time increasing all of the character/weapon levels/stats and unlocking armor.
    Also, I have an older save, but for some reason I cannot even restore that one.

So, if anyone can help me, it would be appreciated.

2. Kotomine Kirei
    OP

May 21, 2015
    United States
    No one?

3. Hug0

Hug0 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2016
  4. SaagiBols

SaagiBols The AnalSavior

Jan 29, 2015
    Serbia, Republic of
    Here, There, and Everywhere!..
    that plugin is JPN ver. only(

5. Kotomine Kirei
    OP

May 21, 2015
    United States
    That one does not work for other versions if I recall.

I never found the codes that I was looking for, but if you need codes for challenge points or gold, these should work, but it might be good to be careful as I do not know which codes corrupted my save (it was probably the weapon stats or materials codes that I have not included, but these codes might still cause issues):
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2008
    What region is that code? US or EU. I'm playing through the EU version at the moment.

I also got the game running on NTR debugger but the main problem is I really don't have a clue on how to actually "search for values" with that program (got a bit too used with Cheat Engine I guess).

7. Kotomine Kirei
    OP

May 21, 2015
    United States
    The code is for the US version.

What program are you using?
    I found the codes with valarnin's debugger (it takes longer to connect than the NTR client and may need to be restarted multiple times, but it allows searching without having to look through the memory with another program or something like that):
    https://github.com/valarnin/NTRRemoteDebugger

I started up NTR, then the game, connected to the debugger, chose one of the 00XXXXXX memory ranges, and then I searched for the gold value as 4 bytes.
    After, I bought something so that the value would decrease, and then I searched for the new value.

After I found the gold value's address, I wrote it down, and then I reset the search and chose a custom memory range that was close to the address for gold (in this case I made it 005000000 - 006000000 by putting 005000000 as the starting value and putting 1000000 or something like that as the added amount)

That way when I searched for challenge points, it would not take as long, since most of the item/character/equipment values seem to be in the same area, and I did not need to search through the entire memory range.

8. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2008
    That program is more to my liking!

Anyway, I ended up with the same address as yours (so I guess US and EU addresses are the same I guess). Searching for Life and Musou Gauges are harder to look for since there's no numerical value to start with but I'll try to look for them.

Kotomine Kirei likes this.
  9. LeonardoLimaMH

LeonardoLimaMH Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2015
    Brazil
    I Tried this with Gateshark2NTR and the plugin doesn't open.
    I even tried with the Debugger, works not fine...when I'm going to save it gives an error and must shutdown the 3ds.

What should I do?

10. Kotomine Kirei
    OP

May 21, 2015
    United States
    Which debugger are you using?

11. ym901s

ym901s Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2017
    Singapore
    Yes, I tried the codes and they work on JPN Samurai Chronicles with NTR CFW v3.5.

Can we convert the region from JPN to US/EUR easily?