ROM Hack [REQUEST] Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon US Cheat Plugin

RemedyYulaAtha

Trophies
XP
I'm surprised no one is asking for a PERMANENT Hoopa code. You know, a Hoopa that you can choose as a party member, a Hoopa that you can level up...

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats so special about hoopa in SMD?

Here's a list:
He acts as a Summonable Support Character rather than a teammate, So when he faints, he disappears.
When he walks on items, he doesn't add them to the bag.
You need to re-summon him on each floor (unless he fainted, then he's gone until you find him in the sand continent again.)
He doesn't gain EXP, so he doesn't level up or learn new attacks.
No leveling up means he isn't particularly helpful on those super difficult dungeons.
He can't hold items. You can't change his forme at will.
He can't be used as the leader or solo on missions.
He can't be summoned on floors with Monster Houses.

The only advantages I've found, is that he can be brought with you to some limited dungeons...
For example: SPOILERS>>
Like in the Epilouge's mission to find Xatu
You can only go alone to that mission, but you can summon him too which helped me along since I was pretty under leveled and barely made it past the final boss. And subsequently you may be able to summon a legendary to aid you as well. I haven't seen any yet, but I'm sure he'd be helpful if there are any dungeons that drop you to LV1 like the old games.
As I mentioned above, he is able to summon a legendary to aid your adventure on that floor. But sometimes he summons enemies instead, or no one, so...

---------
I believe he's referenced as male at some point despite being genderess? Same for Yveltal and Arceus being referenced as male iirc. These games also can't decide on Leader Wigglytuff's gender. Male in Time/Darkness/Sky, referenced as female in SMD and again as Male in SMD (Same Wigglytuff)

Also, do we know if anyone has found #721 Volcanion's data in the game? Or anyone else for that matter (Zygarde Core, 10% and 100% Formes, Unused
Dark Matter
Enemies maybe?

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheat plugin on that iso site added, enjoy.

12305654_895808820488347_2028724273_n.jpg

Aapenootjes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've just created a simple cheat plugin for the EU version.

I used the GateShark codes from Fort42, the EU adres codes are simply the US codes + 4AC0.

I'm far too lazy to add all the cheats.
DSC_0241.JPG

I've tested the cheats I've enabled in the picture + the $50.000 & max health for 1st pkmn cheat.

edit:

I clearly f*cked something up. My 1st pkmn is lvl 20.000 now and hardly deals any damage...

edit2: should have fixed that. Took over some incorrect values from the Fort42 site.

Attachments

• SMD EU cht plg v2.rar
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,088
Last edited by Aapenootjes,
Reactions: glong279

glong279

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I've just created a simple cheat plugin for the EU version.

I used the GateShark codes from Fort42, the EU adres codes are simply the US codes + 4AC0.

I'm far too lazy to add all the cheats.
View attachment 48786

I've tested the cheats I've enabled in the picture + the $50.000 & max health for 1st pkmn cheat.

edit:

I clearly f*cked something up. My 1st pkmn is lvl 20.000 now and hardly deals any damage...

edit2: should have fixed that. Took over some incorrect values from the Fort42 site.
Can you make a code.bin from that ?

D

Deleted User

Hmmm, not even by pm?
Been searching around and various link to various site and all are down and still can't find the usa .plg but the eur .plg are easy to find.
Pretty new here, created the acc about 5 min or so and don't know the iso site.
Anyway you could contact me anywhere else or give me a direct link to the file?
Thanks for answering, I thought this might take a while since saw the date of the thread.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, not even by pm?
Been searching around and various link to various site and all are down and still can't find the usa .plg but the eur .plg are easy to find.
Pretty new here, created the acc about 5 min or so and don't know the iso site.
Anyway you could contact me anywhere else or give me a direct link to the file?
Thanks for answering, I thought this might take a while since saw the date of the thread.
No, I cannot link that iso site anywhere

D

Deleted User

I found that iso site or so I believe but, after pokemon gates of etc. and all pkmn games, pokemon SDM link to cheats isn't there or unless it has another name, do you now if there are other site(yes or no) that has the file. thanks in advance and sorry to bother ya so much. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: