ROM Hack [REQUEST] Persona Q Working EUR Cheat Plugin

dragoslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know where in the save file these are kept, or what the in-game effects could be if they were present ahead of time (perhaps none).
I see. Thanks for the info I was trying to find a workaround for getting Zeus early without having to play through the game twice. A man can dream.

dragoslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the game - what's Zeus?

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Zeus

It's a high level persona that you obtained in game but the way you obtain it is very, very tedious. You have to complete a long string of request (quest) for a character name Elizabeth. Play through the game, create a New Game Plus, play through again. When you get near the end, you battle Elizabeth (Zeus possessed). If you can defeat her, you receive an item that allows you to fuse the persona Warrior Zeus, Blessed Loincloth (key item). Then you can fuse Zeus combining Warrior Zeus and Seth.

Dasanko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Exactly. Is there a way to prevent this overflow from happening?

I've figured this out. The release version won't allow your equipped Sub Persona's Bonus HP/SP to push the total HP/SP beyond 999 (the game's hard-coded max).

Sorry for double post. Is it possible to add key items to your editor or is that game breaking?
I see. Thanks for the info I was trying to find a workaround for getting Zeus early without having to play through the game twice. A man can dream.

I've added support for key items. I don't think they are game breaking, and I haven't managed to break the game in my tests, but I haven't played from beginning to end, so your mileage may vary.
At the very least, non-plot key items should be safe to use.

It would be very helpful if someone could share a very advanced save, with the intent of generating fully drawn maps.

KnightO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modified the SP to 999, and gave 2 items and maxed the gold out, Thats it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry here is a new file.

Attachments

• 001GAME.zip
    52 KB · Views: 148
  • 001GAME.zip
    4.9 KB · Views: 91

Dasanko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't sadly, I overwritten my original save file(dumb move, lesson learned) with the modified one.

Alright, here's a fixed copy.
I can't reproduce the problem, so it must have been something to do with the older development version I shared. I'll take it down now so nobody messes with it until I post the proper release (any day now, just waiting to see if anyone offers up an end-game save to work on the maps - also open to other suggestions).

Attachments

• 001GAME.7z
    4 KB · Views: 95
  • 001GAME (Deus Xiphos).7z
    4 KB · Views: 87

dragoslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've figured this out. The release version won't allow your equipped Sub Persona's Bonus HP/SP to push the total HP/SP beyond 999 (the game's hard-coded max).

I've added support for key items. I don't think they are game breaking, and I haven't managed to break the game in my tests, but I haven't played from beginning to end, so your mileage may vary.
At the very least, non-plot key items should be safe to use.

It would be very helpful if someone could share a very advanced save, with the intent of generating fully drawn maps.

Your editor is no longer in the download section so I can't test out the changes. Is it possible to allow your editor to modify character levels? To either increase or decrease them so that I can obtain the pre - determined stats for that level? I want this for my new game plus file since levels carry over....I want to be able to nerf my power level when replaying. And registered persona can be resummoned at any level so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'll upload my save file when I finish the game so you can have access to maps....hopefully I be able to complete it relatively soon but you know, real life sometimes intervenes.
Thanks in advance, you have already been a tremendous help.

Dasanko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Your editor is no longer in the download section so I can't test out the changes.

This is intentional. I'll release it tomorrow.

Is it possible to allow your editor to modify character levels?

It is, but it's pointless to do so, because...

To either increase or decrease them so that I can obtain the pre - determined stats for that level?

...stats are granted on level-up, not based on your current level. So if you modify your character to become level 99, you'll still have the same HP and stats as before (unless you modify them as well, of course).

I want this for my new game plus file since levels carry over....I want to be able to nerf my power level when replaying. And registered persona can be resummoned at any level so it shouldn't be a problem.

You can just adjust your HP/SP/stats accordingly, but if you want to, I can add the option to edit the level and experience as well - just know it'll be placebo and you'll still have to modify the stats, etc.

I'll upload my save file when I finish the game so you can have access to maps....hopefully I be able to complete it relatively soon but you know, real life sometimes intervenes.

Don't stress about it. Whenever I get one (if I do), I'll use it to make some map unlock feature, but there's no hurry or anything.

Thanks in advance, you have already been a tremendous help.

You're welcome.

Reactions: dragoslayer

dragoslayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is intentional. I'll release it tomorrow.

It is, but it's pointless to do so, because...

...stats are granted on level-up, not based on your current level. So if you modify your character to become level 99, you'll still have the same HP and stats as before (unless you modify them as well, of course).

You can just adjust your HP/SP/stats accordingly, but if you want to, I can add the option to edit the level and experience as well - just know it'll be placebo and you'll still have to modify the stats, etc.

Don't stress about it. Whenever I get one (if I do), I'll use it to make some map unlock feature, but there's no hurry or anything.

You're welcome.

Ok. I don't mind having to modify the stats myself. My issue is that I don't know what the growth rates are (stats per level). I guess I can just reset the main character to level one and start from there. Those stats are available so I can do an edit.

Dasanko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok. I don't mind having to modify the stats myself. My issue is that I don't know what the growth rates are (stats per level). I guess I can just reset the main character to level one and start from there. Those stats are available so I can do an edit.

What we could do here is have a button under the General tab that resets stats to match the character's level (however, this would require going through all levels one by one in-game with each character - pretty tedious).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious