ROM Hack [REQUEST] Hyrule Warriors: DE editor?

Mwc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's a basic release that should let you max our your rupees and materials. As I say each time in the FEW thread, it should work, but I have no way of testing it lol
https://gbatemp.net/download/hyrule-warriors-definitive-edition-save-editor.34977/

Edit: And as an extra note, if you want any info about HWL, by all means ask. I did a save editor for that before Ned came with his nice GUI one lol
So do I just drag my save file onto it or..? Sorry, I'm very basic when it comes to this stuff, and I just skimmed the FEW thread, so I didn't really get it. =/

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So do I just drag my save file onto it or..? Sorry, I'm very basic when it comes to this stuff, and I just skimmed the FEW thread, so I didn't really get it. =/
You just stick your save in the same folder and it should work.

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Frankly, after 300+ hours into this game, I'd just hope someone would upload a 100% save file so I wouldn't have to complete EVERY. SINGLE. MAP.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you currently working on a editor because I would like to create one with offsets listed
If you want to make one, by all means do. I only ever really make them in the absence of anything better at the time lol

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use the structure from my xb2 editor to create this one. Could someone compile a list of offsets. Maybe even a save with all values listed. I do not have this game

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have just used Scarlet's save editor and the max material appears to be missing some materials, namely the Wind Waker ones. When going into Bazaar -> Badges -> Tetra or King Daphnes (I don't have the adventure map characters yet) I cannot get Gold tier upgrades for Attacks and similar issues for the other categories. These must be some addresses that stil need finding. I would *think* it's close to the other item addresses but I have never really done any hex editing so I'm through and through noob at this :\

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have just used Scarlet's save editor and the max material appears to be missing some materials, namely the Wind Waker ones. When going into Bazaar -> Badges -> Tetra or King Daphnes (I don't have the adventure map characters yet) I cannot get Gold tier upgrades for Attacks and similar issues for the other categories. These must be some addresses that stil need finding. I would *think* it's close to the other item addresses but I have never really done any hex editing so I'm through and through noob at this :\
Apologies, I was just using the offsets listed. I'm not in a position to dump the save for myself and find offsets like I did with HWL, so my hands are tied.

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Materials offset is 1AFE-1BD3,Just did it myself and now I have all the materials.

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Apologies, I was just using the offsets listed. I'm not in a position to dump the save for myself and find offsets like I did with HWL, so my hands are tied.

Sorry maybe I worded it wrong but I never meant to blame you so no apologies needed. Just clearing that up.

Materials offset is 1AFE-1BD3,Just did it myself and now I have all the materials.

I'll be sure to have a look the next time I boost my Rupees. For now I got a lot of badges grab when I got time to. I assume they should all have value pairs of E7 03 just like with the normal materials?

Also if you don't mind me asking so I can learn hex some more, what is the significance of using E7 03? Considering in decimal that's 59139 so I see no relation to that and 999.

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Current Save.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry maybe I worded it wrong but I never meant to blame you so no apologies needed. Just clearing that up.

I'll be sure to have a look the next time I boost my Rupees. For now I got a lot of badges grab when I got time to. I assume they should all have value pairs of E7 03 just like with the normal materials?

Also if you don't mind me asking so I can learn hex some more, what is the significance of using E7 03? Considering in decimal that's 59139 so I see no relation to that and 999.

E7 03 is 03 E7 for this game because you have to put the highest byte in first instead of the lowest byte.E7 is the highest while 03 is the lowest(learn from modding Tales of Zesteria for ps4 weapons)
For me to find the right values I be using Windows 10 Calculator because shows me the hex value for numbers.

P.S. If I'm wrong explaining this somebody please correct me because I'm still learning myself.

Attachments

• zmha JamesNaruto12.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 174

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Offsets for Fairy Stats and Skills
Fairy 1 1CD9-1D28
Fairy 2 1D79-1DC8
Fairy 3 1E19-1E68
Fairy 4 1EB9-1F08
Fairy 5 1F59-1FA8

Copy and paste
63 00 00 00 62 00 02 19 32 64 0B 00 FF FF 00 00 FF FF 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 02 05 06 09 01 25 24 23 26 03 03 00 FF FF FF FF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF E0 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE(Max Stats and All Skills)

When you put this code in your fairies will be bug but refresh them and the game will set everything right again but do not refresh them again after the first time otherwise your fairy magic strength will go down to zero.

Can confirm for fairy 1 (haven't got any others yet). There is just 1 slight issue, if the fairy has never reached levels for skill unlocks before the skills will stay locked and thus a refresh and level boost are required before the skills can be equiped.

Can confirm this range. I just tried it myself (EU version)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

rdavis0688

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know someone found Sheik's XP range, does anyone have others? I'm looking just for XP as I want to earn weapons/hearts/etc the normal way, but leveling is a drag. Editing the offset that was given for Sheik worked perfectly, so if there are any others it'd be appreciated.

Also for the automatic editor, can you add the offsets for fairy foods? Would be convenient. Sorry to ask if you're busy. I appreciate you considering the request regardless.

Thanks all. Hex editing my save has made this game far more enjoyable.

Reactions: JamesNaruto12

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found weapon offsets starts at 33804-33812 and down
It goes in the pattern of FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00
The first 2 FF is the weapon ID
The first 2 00 is weapon strength (This has to be set at certain number or the game will freeze when you change go to that weapon but you can go back to home and exit out the game.)
The second 00 is the weapon * level 1-5
The next 8 FF is weapon skills(ID 36 is Heart Power)
Set the last as 00 as 03.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I know someone found Sheik's XP range, does anyone have others? I'm looking just for XP as I want to earn weapons/hearts/etc the normal way, but leveling is a drag. Editing the offset that was given for Sheik worked perfectly, so if there are any others it'd be appreciated.

Also for the automatic editor, can you add the offsets for fairy foods? Would be convenient. Sorry to ask if you're busy. I appreciate you considering the request regardless.

Thanks all. Hex editing my save has made this game far more enjoyable.

Look on the first page on this topic.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Found weapon offsets starts at 33804-33812 and down
It goes in the pattern of FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00
The first 2 FF is the weapon ID
The first 2 00 is weapon strength (This has to be set at certain number or the game will freeze when you change go to that weapon but you can go back to home and exit out the game.)
The second 00 is the weapon * level 1-5
The next 8 FF is weapon skills(ID 36 is Heart Power)
Set the last as 00 as 03.
I think you missed out a bit of info assuming it's the same as Hyrule Warriors Legends.
Here's a full rundown: https://pastebin.com/5ympDt6b

JamesNaruto12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm correct the other 00s is for space and weapon ko skills number but I skip those so skills can be unlock without them.

Need weapon IDs for Toon Zelda,Ravio and Yuga.(Pastebin does not have them and it will be awhile before I unlock them on my game)

Last edited by JamesNaruto12,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I'm correct the other 00s is for space and weapon ko skills number but I skip those so skills can be unlock without them.
Just check the Pastebin I linked. It literally has everything you need to know barring some of the later HWL DLC skills and weapon values lol

rdavis0688

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er, sorry. I looked on the first page, and got the impression that you had manually edited hearts and everything else. I'm just looking for the XP offsets specifically. That way in the event there's anything that ticks off levels gained, it's incremented properly. I don't want to set their levels manually and power, I want the game to think they leveled up.

Thank you for your work, though. I'll check out the save if it's got the offsets set up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv