(Request) Fire Emblem Awakening cheat plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Thunder Kai, May 18, 2016.

1. Thunder Kai
    OP

Thunder Kai #TeamRem

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    With Rem
    Hello :) I am looking for a Fire Emblem Awakening cheat plugin (USA) w/cheat menu but I can't find any and tried making my own only to fail ;-;
    Anyone who knows how to make them can help me or make one please :)
    (Can't find old post, feel free to delete it if you find it mods)

2. FrozenDragon150

FrozenDragon150 Notorious Coffee Drinker

Nov 6, 2014
    Venezuela
    I would like one, as well.

With 100 EXP per action, all stats +1 on level up and instant weapon mastery on use.

3. Ericjwg

Ericjwg Good

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
  4. Thunder Kai
    OP

Thunder Kai #TeamRem

Sep 4, 2015
    United States
    With Rem
  5. 3DSPoet

3DSPoet GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    I've been looking for one, too, but it doesn't seem to exist. However, the speedfly one does have some good, working cheats (though not all of them work, for some reason). This is a key-combo plugin, though, not a cheat menu.

Unlimited action, 79 hp in battle*, 99 xp, 77 item quality, and full convoy all work. With the full convoy, you can feed your characters Naga Tears and Armor Scrolls to achieve "max" stats and A in all weapons.

*with the 79 hp code, characters aren't immortal. If they take more than the 79hp in one battle, they will still die. This never happened to me until I was on the EndGame where some of the baddies hit very hard! The hit points are restored after each battle, but not during the battle. A code that locks the HP in battle would be a better solution, if possible.

Another note, using these codes seems to corrupt some parts of the game and make it prone to hard crashing with a system restart required. I've tried it with 3 different CIA files from 3 different sources with the same results. I haven't tried it with a cart-based rom, though.

6. Ericjwg

Ericjwg Good

Jul 2, 2015
    Canada
    I knew if you have teamed units and with unlimited action enabled, you will get a crash profile if you finish a chapter with one or more teamed units

7. 3DSPoet

3DSPoet GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2015
    United States
    Is that one of the causes? I've noted 3 distinct crash types. When loading certain maps, it crashes consistantly such as DLC or some of the Paralogues, randomly when loading up a Chapter Map, and sometimes during a map in progress immediately after a character finishes an action or even just when moving the cursor.

So does breaking up the teams before finishing the map fix that issue?

Well, Merry Christmas to us all!

http://ntrplugins.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Plugins

There's a MenuCheat version of the FEA plugin on there. Just tested it. Works great!

Last edited by 3DSPoet, May 19, 2016 - Reason: Added link.
  8. gusty

gusty Member

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2016
    Greece