Homebrew (Request) Compiled PKHEX for Pkm Sun/Moon

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was wondering if someone could compile the latest PKHEX please as I don't know how. I want to put an everstone on Littens second evo and make it shiny. Also add an EXP share.

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-someone-complile-the-new-gen-7-pkhex.447884/
On the second post.

It's still an early build that supports Sun and Moon and some features may be unavailable or may not work as intended... An example that I'm seeing right now it's PKHex saying my Pikipek being invalid with the "Met location" being unavailable, though I found it on Route 1.

But for what you want it'll work. At least making the pokemon shiny and changing its IVs work without any apparent problems.

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-someone-complile-the-new-gen-7-pkhex.447884/
On the second post.

It's still an early build that supports Sun and Moon and some features may be unavailable or may not work as intended... An example that I'm seeing right now it's PKHex saying my Pikipek being invalid with the "Met location" being unavailable, though I found it on Route 1.

But for what you want it'll work. At least making the pokemon shiny and changing its IVs work without any apparent problems.

Happened to me, just changed it to Route 1 and it was legit again :)

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Happened to me, just changed it to Route 1 and it was legit again :)

The quirks of being a "beta" build :)

Though I reverted back to my unmodified save, I had left it as is since on the game it was correct, once the final version of PKHex is out I'll fiddle with it.

swabbo

Trophies
XP
Country
The quirks of being a "beta" build :)

Though I reverted back to my unmodified save, I had left it as is since on the game it was correct, once the final version of PKHex is out I'll fiddle with it.

Yeah PkHex is better once you've completed the game anyway, so maybe by the time Pokémon Moon is actually released (:rofl2:) it may be in usable working order :)

All I did was change my Rowlett's IV's (it had less than 13 in everything)

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah PkHex is better once you've completed the game anyway, so maybe by the time Pokémon Moon is actually released (:rofl2:) it may be in usable working order :)

Exactly. I was pretty lucky with my Litten, though it had no perfect IVs, it had most in high 20s. Now my Pikipek is pretty low on that department... Oh well, I don't play competitively so it's more than fine. :lol:

swabbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly. I was pretty lucky with my Litten, though it had no perfect IVs, it had most in high 20s. Now my Pikipek is pretty low on that department... Oh well, I don't play competitively so it's more than fine. :lol:

Yeah I don't really tend to bother with IV's, but I was getting out sped by some bug thing 4 levels lower than me xD

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Some have stated that:
It won't show it in the in game EV checker where it has the hexagon and the spike going to which side has more EVs.

And you cannot edit your items to x999 right now. Max is 63.

Routes are messed up right now. There are many route 1's so it could be a Kanto route 1 instead of Alola idk if they have an actual way to check if it's a Route 1 of a different region. But if you catch something in route 1 and put it inside the PKHex it wont show Route 1. You have to select it again. Otherwise in game it will say Mystery Zone.

Last edited by Ray2R,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have kyogre in moon and it can transform to primeordial form or whatever its called xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i live in europe and i am going to hospital on 15.11 for 5 weeks. thats why i needed a leak for sun or moon

Reactions: Carcharodon Carcaj
D

Deleted User

you get the EXP share extremely early in the game, you don't need to cheat it in

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nov11th Build as of 10:16PM EDT
http://www.filedropper.com/pkhex-nov11th201610-16pmedt

Changes:
uUpTYWW.png

Last edited by Dracari,

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dunno how it's coded but any chance we could get totem form pokemon for those who have like raticate?

If I could run ntr (o3ds) I suppose I would like a catch any pokemon. But since I can't I'm coming to you to help me truly catch em all

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you get the EXP share extremely early in the game, you don't need to cheat it in
People don't use this just to level up quickly... that's the least of reasons to use it. People use it to do things they wouldn't otherwise ever be able to do, like get past event Pokemon, get better IVs, change the gender of their Pokemon (starter pokemon genders aren't random so you have to use this to change it), choose the better hidden ability, change to shiny and much more. Many people don't want to invest hundreds if not thousands of hours of their life trying to get these things in a video game, they just want to enjoy the game.

You can also manage your PC boxes a lot faster with this, which is especially helpful if you have a massive collection of Pokemon built up over the years. And you can use it to quickly test ideas for Pokemon you might like to do.

Updated builds can be found in this thread from now on:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-someone-complile-the-new-gen-7-pkhex.447884/page-12#post-6824566

Reactions: Sakuretsu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality