(Request) Compiled PKHEX for Pkm Sun/Moon

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Blue_Mew, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Blue_Mew
    OP

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    I was wondering if someone could compile the latest PKHEX please as I don't know how. I want to put an everstone on Littens second evo and make it shiny. Also add an EXP share.

2. GearCross

GearCross Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2016
    Portugal
    Here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-someone-complile-the-new-gen-7-pkhex.447884/
    On the second post.

It's still an early build that supports Sun and Moon and some features may be unavailable or may not work as intended... An example that I'm seeing right now it's PKHex saying my Pikipek being invalid with the "Met location" being unavailable, though I found it on Route 1.

But for what you want it'll work. At least making the pokemon shiny and changing its IVs work without any apparent problems.

3. swabbo

swabbo Wot u doin readin dis m8?

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Happened to me, just changed it to Route 1 and it was legit again :)

4. GearCross

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2016
    Portugal
    The quirks of being a "beta" build :)

Though I reverted back to my unmodified save, I had left it as is since on the game it was correct, once the final version of PKHex is out I'll fiddle with it.

5. swabbo

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Yeah PkHex is better once you've completed the game anyway, so maybe by the time Pokémon Moon is actually released (:rofl2:) it may be in usable working order :)

All I did was change my Rowlett's IV's (it had less than 13 in everything)

6. GearCross

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2016
    Portugal
    Exactly. I was pretty lucky with my Litten, though it had no perfect IVs, it had most in high 20s. Now my Pikipek is pretty low on that department... Oh well, I don't play competitively so it's more than fine. :lol:

7. swabbo

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Yeah I don't really tend to bother with IV's, but I was getting out sped by some bug thing 4 levels lower than me xD

8. Ray2R

Ray2R GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2016
    United States
    Some have stated that:
    It won't show it in the in game EV checker where it has the hexagon and the spike going to which side has more EVs.

And you cannot edit your items to x999 right now. Max is 63.

Routes are messed up right now. There are many route 1's so it could be a Kanto route 1 instead of Alola idk if they have an actual way to check if it's a Route 1 of a different region. But if you catch something in route 1 and put it inside the PKHex it wont show Route 1. You have to select it again. Otherwise in game it will say Mystery Zone.

Last edited by Ray2R, Nov 9, 2016
  9. swabbo

Mar 9, 2011
    East Yorkshire/ A Bin
    Yeah I tried getting 300 Ultra balls and ended up with 39 :rofl2:

I mean they said it'd be ready for release day, so we can't complain for another 9 days (14 for EUR)

Last edited by swabbo, Nov 9, 2016
  10. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa AFF (Akiba Freedom Fighter)

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Akiba (Akihabara)
    i have kyogre in moon and it can transform to primeordial form or whatever its called xD

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i live in europe and i am going to hospital on 15.11 for 5 weeks. thats why i needed a leak for sun or moon

Carcharodon Carcaj likes this.
  11. Carcharodon Carcaj

Carcharodon Carcaj Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2016
    I hope you get better soon;)

12. pandavova

pandavova @pandavova FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    You thought it was pandavova, but it was me, Dio!
  13. Kakkoii

Kakkoii Old fart

Sep 14, 2007
    Canada
    anonynom likes this.
  14. LiveLatios

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    you get the EXP share extremely early in the game, you don't need to cheat it in

15. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    Last edited by Dracari, Nov 12, 2016
  16. Missing Number

Missing Number GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2003
    Canada
    I dunno how it's coded but any chance we could get totem form pokemon for those who have like raticate?

If I could run ntr (o3ds) I suppose I would like a catch any pokemon. But since I can't I'm coming to you to help me truly catch em all

17. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    Build: 11-12-2016 @ 12:53AM EDT
    http://www.filedropper.com/pkhex-11-12-201612-53amedt

Changes:
    [​IMG]

for awhile till a stable builds up i'll be leaving Compiled Builds its not really hard to compile anyway Just install Visual Studio 2015/2016 and open the .sln file and build.. thats all .. Literally.

18. Kakkoii

Kakkoii Old fart

Sep 14, 2007
    Canada
    People don't use this just to level up quickly... that's the least of reasons to use it. People use it to do things they wouldn't otherwise ever be able to do, like get past event Pokemon, get better IVs, change the gender of their Pokemon (starter pokemon genders aren't random so you have to use this to change it), choose the better hidden ability, change to shiny and much more. Many people don't want to invest hundreds if not thousands of hours of their life trying to get these things in a video game, they just want to enjoy the game.

You can also manage your PC boxes a lot faster with this, which is especially helpful if you have a massive collection of Pokemon built up over the years. And you can use it to quickly test ideas for Pokemon you might like to do.

Updated builds can be found in this thread from now on:
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-someone-complile-the-new-gen-7-pkhex.447884/page-12#post-6824566

Sakuretsu likes this.
  19. LiveLatios

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    I know the reasons you can use pkhex for.. i've been using it for ages

20. CrypicGardevoir

CrypicGardevoir Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    United States
    Can someone make a file for Mac, for someone reason Winebottler won't work for me.