REQUEST - - Auto Wad Installer.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by 20clarky08, Jan 11, 2009.

1. 20clarky08
    OP

20clarky08 Official Wii Freak

Oct 29, 2008
    ScouseLand
    ok am tryna make my self i nice easy automated pack for a 3.3 and under system basically outta boredom

what am trying to attempt is.

Boot a .dol with Twilight

which in turn will auto install all wads in a folder, preferably in alpha order i.e.

1. cios
    2. backup channel

so with one boot of zelda it would install the cios and then the channel and reboot, job done.

not a major problem if it cant be done but hey, i'd jus like to see if i can get it done. The source for WadManager i know is on wanin's site, not to sure about WADInstaller and tbh i wouldnt even know where to start if i looked at it.

20clarky08

2. Jizmo

Jizmo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 23, 2008
    United States
    Wad Installer by Waninkoko. I had it on my SD once as boot.dol thinking it was wad manager. I booted from TP hack and about shit when it just started installing my whole wad directory. I got about a gig in there. so be careful with it. Im sure you can find a bunch of links to it with search.

3. digitydogs

digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

Oct 19, 2008
    United States
    Md,US
    Jizmo is correct. it was what we had before wad manager was released

4. 20clarky08
    OP

20clarky08 Official Wii Freak

Oct 29, 2008
    ScouseLand
    nice one Jizmo, didnt know that it auto installed??

gonna try it out now and see how i get on, jus been talkin about that app aswell to someone else..lol

EDIT - ok it works, gotta nice simple package for any Wii on 3.3-pre 23october

doesnt require installing homebrew channel or anythinking just boot this and your done

also i did have to press reset on the console to get it to begin installing because i dont have a gamecube pad at the moment.

20clarky08

5. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    Now does it exist??

6. robiul

robiul GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2008
    United States
    United Kingdom
    clever

7. djdynamite123

djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

Banned
    Sep 21, 2008
    Redcar, England UK
    yeah it is possible, and we shall get it soon, iv'e gave a certain someone some suggestions to help wad manager become more auto......patience, shouldn't be too long.

8. kavid

kavid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    Switzerland
    Thank you a lot

9. icefireicefire

icefireicefire GBATemp Fails.

Dec 19, 2008
    United States
    If you want wad manager auto send me a pm with the directory for the files and a banner for the top and I'll do it [​IMG]