20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
ok am tryna make my self i nice easy automated pack for a 3.3 and under system basically outta boredom

what am trying to attempt is.

Boot a .dol with Twilight

which in turn will auto install all wads in a folder, preferably in alpha order i.e.

1. cios
2. backup channel

so with one boot of zelda it would install the cios and then the channel and reboot, job done.

not a major problem if it cant be done but hey, i'd jus like to see if i can get it done. The source for WadManager i know is on wanin's site, not to sure about WADInstaller and tbh i wouldnt even know where to start if i looked at it.

20clarky08

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
ok am tryna make my self i nice easy automated pack for a 3.3 and under system basically outta boredom

what am trying to attempt is.

Boot a .dol with Twilight

which in turn will auto install all wads in a folder, preferably in alpha order i.e.

1. cios
2. backup channel

so with one boot of zelda it would install the cios and then the channel and reboot, job done.

not a major problem if it cant be done but hey, i'd jus like to see if i can get it done. The source for WadManager i know is on wanin's site, not to sure about WADInstaller and tbh i wouldnt even know where to start if i looked at it.

20clarky08

Wad Installer by Waninkoko. I had it on my SD once as boot.dol thinking it was wad manager. I booted from TP hack and about shit when it just started installing my whole wad directory. I got about a gig in there. so be careful with it. Im sure you can find a bunch of links to it with search.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
nice one Jizmo, didnt know that it auto installed??

gonna try it out now and see how i get on, jus been talkin about that app aswell to someone else..lol

EDIT - ok it works, gotta nice simple package for any Wii on 3.3-pre 23october

doesnt require installing homebrew channel or anythinking just boot this and your done

also i did have to press reset on the console to get it to begin installing because i dont have a gamecube pad at the moment.

20clarky08

kavid

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
djdynamite123 said:
yeah it is possible, and we shall get it soon, iv'e gave a certain someone some suggestions to help wad manager become more auto......patience, shouldn't be too long.

Thank you a lot

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want wad manager auto send me a pm with the directory for the files and a banner for the top and I'll do it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over