[Request] A Link Between Worlds Save Editor

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RedRose30, Feb 5, 2017.

1. RedRose30
    OP

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    Hello everyone! I was just wondering, is there a save editor that would allow me to unlock the giant cucco that you get from beating the stupid cucco game? It's incredibly hard to beat, and is required for 100% completion.

Thanks!

2. Aglaophotis

Aglaophotis GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2017
    Germany
    Just wondering.. who decided what's "required"? Last time I checked, this game doesn't show you any completion status.
    If your reason is to achieve a complete file, what's the purpose of editing it because.. well, wouldn't you be aware of the fact that you edited it without actually achieving that goal for a complete file?

Sorry, I know I'm not being helpful here but I'd like to understand that logic.

3. RedRose30
    OP

RedRose30 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 14, 2016
    United States
    The person who's playing decides what's required for 100% completion. And considering how the giant cucco is an unlockable that shows up in the end credits, I do consider that to be a part of completion. If no one else does, I don't care.

As for doing it myself, I don't care about that either. I literally did everything else in the game. It's not going to bother me if I cheat for the chicken, because the requirement for unlocking it is ridiculous.