Misc [REQ] Wifi Adapter for both DS and maybe PSP

Kirby102

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I am looking for a wifi adapter which both the DS and the PSP can connect to...

I have been considering using WiFi Max by Datel, but I am more into using it for Wii and mainly the DS... Are there any other adapters besides this?

I am also trying to connect WFC using a wireless card, but it hasn't been going very well... I well-understand the steps of the other thread, but it doesn't work... I have an MSI PC54G2 incase anyone was asking... Please help :'(

Thanks to everyone who helped
laugh.gif

Ender15

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When using WEP for official DS Games you must have your WEP set to Shared.
When using DS homebrew or a psp game you must have your WEP set to Open.

If you want for all of them to connect anytime, you must disable WEP and set the network to Open.

If you convert the official nintendo usb dongle into a softAP (easy to do, I did it), you can use it with a psp as well, just set the Encryption to Open.

SDodnetnin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When using WEP for official DS Games you must have your WEP set to Shared.
When using DS homebrew or a psp game you must have your WEP set to Open.

If you want for all of them to connect anytime, you must disable WEP and set the network to Open.

If you convert the official nintendo usb dongle into a softAP (easy to do, I did it), you can use it with a psp as well, just set the Encryption to Open.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about. My router is setup with 128 bit WEP encryption and isn't set to shared or open. I entered all my WEP info into my PSP and DS and they both run fine without having to do anything to my router. Apparently, if your router requires all those steps depending on the system you are playing, you have a piece of shit router.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2