[RePost] AceKard2i Problem >_>

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Shounic, Apr 25, 2009.

Apr 25, 2009
  1. Shounic
    OP

Newcomer Shounic Member

United States

2. lilkerv90210

lilkerv90210 Newbie

the card might not be fullt touching the contacts in the DSi

3. Shounic
    OP

Newcomer Shounic Member

United States
    no i'm sure it's completely in. i pressed it down until it can't go any lower and released it. and i'm pretty sure it's not the firmware or whatever. if it is, i already downloaded the AKAIO 1.4 loader or whatever from here.

4. Shounic
    OP

Newcomer Shounic Member

United States
    er......bump? can anyone please help?

5. klopfdreh

Member klopfdreh GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Try to put a little paper square between the plastic case and the contacts that are connected to your dsi contacts and look if there are those errors again.

6. Count Duckula

Member Count Duckula .

Australia
    Firstly dont bump your reposting of your last thread that went downhill please.

As for the issue:

1) Format with Panasonic formatter
    2) Try the latest akaio (1.4.1 PROPER) and the latest loader from here (gbatemp.net) . If that doesnt work somehow (user error or hardware issue) try the latest official firmware.
    3) Try the whole 'paper on the sticker side of the cart to push it towards the contacts' fix. Search if you need more info.
    4) If it still doesnt work, try another microSD card with steps 1-3.
    5) Try the cart in another DSI (if you really want to eliminate all else.....)
    6) Still not working, or you dont like having paper jammed in your DSI to fix a contact issue: Contact your supplier for a refund or replacement.

7. Shounic
    OP

Newcomer Shounic Member

United States
    Hm.... by the looks of it i'm pretty much forced to get a new one....

EDIT: K, i tried it and it doesn't work. every step. I'll just leave this to die. I sent the DSi and acekard to the store i bought it from. I appreciate everyone's help. And for excusing my retarted-ness. Thanks again. *Waits for thread to die*

8. Briankealing

Member Briankealing GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thank you for using the search feature. It helps everyone around here - and even if you didn't, thanks for posting something already not mentioned (except for the repost of course)

I would send an email to the AK team, I don't think this problem has come up before.