Hardware Replacement infrared camera for Wiimote

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't actually own a Wii/Wii U but I bought two wiimotes plus to play some games in Dolphin emulator. One of my wiimote seems to be having a problem with the infrared camera*. I tested it in my friend's Wii U and it seems to be having some trouble with detecting the infrared dots. I was wondering if anyone know some site where I can get a replacement IR camera for my Wiimote. Thanks for the help :)

*The sensor bar is just made of infrared leds, it's the wiimote that actually detect and transmit the infrared data

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I sincerely suggest switching to original Nintendo WiiMote's - they're not terribly expensive, they do the job right and you'll easily find spare parts for them for the next several years. Your only options right now would be to find an identical camera module by following its identification number or code if it has one printed on it or scavenging one from a broken remote of the same brand.

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?