xxBLACKBEARDxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Need help!!
I updated to 6.1 FW trough choidujour a while ago. No issues here.
Then I updated to SXOS 2.3. I did the SD emunand backup. Still no issues for now.
I had to reset my switch to put a nsp file on my sd card.
After the switch logo appears when I boot the system I started getting the error code 2002-3005.
I could still access the SXOS boot menu, so I thought I was good.....I was not
When I tried restoring my data I got an error message after boot partition were installed.
At this point I tried uninstalling auto rcm and do Nintendo troubleshooting, nothing worked.(Without auto rcm the switch reboots everytime I press power button and gets back to error code)
I tried formatting my sdcard. No good!
I tried removing Emunand. No good
So yeah SXOS 2.3 messed up my switch
Now I don't know what to do.
I need help!!! Gotta get it running before Smash.
Thanks in advance and let me know if you need more info.

Last edited by xxBLACKBEARDxx,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you do a nand restore? You said you updated with choi. If you restored to an earlier version than what you were on you probably have a fuse mismatch.

fire10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No buddy I just installed the same forward via Choo so that I could get exfat working without online updating which worked great. I think my sd card had corruption, I've read it could be caused by exiting homebrew with the home button is there anyway to stop this happening.ive backed up and am formatting the card. I don't want to use fat32 as then I cannot install larger nsps

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No buddy I just installed the same forward via Choo so that I could get exfat working without online updating which worked great. I think my sd card had corruption, I've read it could be caused by exiting homebrew with the home button is there anyway to stop this happening.ive backed up and am formatting the card. I don't want to use fat32 as then I cannot install larger nsps
Of course you can install larger nsps. Search out for USB install on this forum. It works great. So format to FAT32 and USB install. Best of both worlds.

fire10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply mate, I've searched the forum for usb install but no luck if you would be kind enough to put up a link I'd really appreciate it mate, many thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show