Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi all

i still new hack my PS vita slim right now the FW in 3.65 enso, i want to play higher game in my vita but no plugin that work for me, all my config in ur0:tai only oclockvita, storagemgr and shellbat working in vita, last month i try install vitacheat but not working too. please anyone help me i already try any possibles but no one working. this vita is second hand so it have trophy massage too i try install notrophymsg plugin and not working too :wacko::wacko:

i upload my plugin list in ur0:tai and my config.txt, hope anyone can help
20200504_212640.jpg
20200504_212658.jpg 20200504_212640.jpg

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
In config.txt delete that ref00d, use 0syscall6, also put repatch in. Because ref00d need more than just the plugin to work, it also has been replaced by 0syscall6. Download the plugin to the tai folder then restart for it to work.
For both repatch and 0syscall6, put them under *Kernel
https://github.com/SKGleba/0syscall6/releases
https://github.com/dots-tb/rePatch-reDux0/releases
About vitacheat, maybe you did not read the install manual, so just get autoplugin 2 version 1.05 to install that for you.

Last edited by ZeroSene,

Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi ZeroSene

thanks for reply, i already try to put that plugin but still not working, must i back to factory reset first then install all hack from beginning?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please show the new config.txt and the plugin in tai folder, and please delete any tai folder in ux0 if exist.
Also, what are you trying to play, do it show error C1-6703-6?

Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i want to play super robot wars x that fw is 3.67 and my 3.65 so i need repatch or 0syscall6 to play, yes it show C1-6703-6 if i open the game and if i close and open it again my vita forced shutdown, all game like that is fw is higher that 3.65 any clue for that symptoms?

here my config.txt, ur0 and ux0
20200505_202851.jpg 20200505_202829.jpg 20200505_202759.jpg

Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I already change order in config.txt but still no luck, already reload taihen and reboot but still show C1-6703-6, i install the plugin from autoplugin its working or not?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I already change that order but still no luck the game still show C1-6703-6, i install it from autoplugin this one working or not?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
If you have the plugin and restarted then it must work, because that's exactly my setting now. Did you completely power off the vita, or hold L when it boot? Only reason so far is you did not restart or trigger the disable plugin mode.

Drackenstein

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the exact same problem. I'm also on 3.65 enso on a slim vita. I only have 0syscall6, nonpdrm and repatch installed, no other plugins. I've followed the suggestions on here but I still can't get 3.69 games to run.
Steps that I've tried:
uninstalling all plugins and reinstalling only the three plugins listed above
Made sure that my tai folder and plugins are on ur0
the file paths in my config point to ur0
rebooted every time I changed anything in my config or with plugins
uninstalled and reinstalled plugins using Autoplugin and Autoplugin II (tried both versions just in case)
uninstalled Enso, Reinstalled Enso
Redid the entire hack from scratch.

At this point I don't know what else to do as every 3.69 game gives me error C1-6703-6. Any help would be appreciated. I've spent the entire day trying to fix this.

Drackenstein

Trophies
XP
Country
I finally resolved it. Apparently the issue is that 0syscall6 and/or reF00d don't get loaded if they're called for after the storage manager plugin (which controls sd2vita and also effects the manner in which other storage spaces are loaded e.g. vita memory card, internal memory, etc.)

Therefore you they have to be loaded before storage manager. So just edit your config to have ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx listed above ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx in the KERNEL section. Save your file, reboot and all newer games should now work as expected. Below is a copy of my config.txt for reference.

# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/nopsmdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx

# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here

*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx

*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string

*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

*ALL

Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you have the plugin and restarted then it must work, because that's exactly my setting now. Did you completely power off the vita, or hold L when it boot? Only reason so far is you did not restart or trigger the disable plugin mode.

after i config the plugin i going too setting -> henkaku then reload taihen and reboot. just like that, i still didn't know how to disable plugin

I finally resolved it. Apparently the issue is that 0syscall6 and/or reF00d don't get loaded if they're called for after the storage manager plugin (which controls sd2vita and also effects the manner in which other storage spaces are loaded e.g. vita memory card, internal memory, etc.)

Therefore you they have to be loaded before storage manager. So just edit your config to have ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx listed above ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx in the KERNEL section. Save your file, reboot and all newer games should now work as expected. Below is a copy of my config.txt for reference.

# For users plugins, you must refresh taiHEN from HENkaku Settings for
# changes to take place.
# For kernel plugins, you must reboot for changes to take place.

*KERNEL
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/nopsmdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx

# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here

*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell

*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string

*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget

*ALL

i going to config like this hope my vita can play higher game, plugin nopsmdrm for what?

Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Config.txt already change but still no luck the C1-6703-6 still pop out , i think this vita really need back to factory default again and rehack
20200506_185442.jpg

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You know, the last thing is try to do thing a little physic. Turn off your vita completely by holding the power then press Shut down, and this time do not touch any reload or reset taihen (i dont know why you do this though). After turn on, open the game to check.

Fernando1596

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I do that too restart it from power button but its same, completely it's not like other vita that people have

I SOLVED THE PROBLEM

just re-hack my vita and all plugin running normal

Last edited by Fernando1596,

wizardt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I recall it right, if you use Ref00d, put it under NONPDRM, if you use 0syscall6, put it above NONPDRM? And there should not be any plugin in ux0, uma0, imc0 ?

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
A question guys. Can I use reF00D and 0syscall6 together? Because some of my undubbed games from TheRadziu can only be played using reF00D and rePatch.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question guys. Can I use reF00D and 0syscall6 together? Because some of my undubbed games from TheRadziu can only be played using reF00D and rePatch.
I wouldn't, but what I'd suggest is just to use ref00d. I don't think it's any worse than 0syscall6 anymore. it was updated earlier this year with a lot of the things that made 0syscall6 better. I'm still using 0syscall6, and if I ever encounter one of those games that doesn't work with it, I'll switch over. I know repatch works with 0syscall6 as I've been using it (just did the translation of tales of innocence through it, and I had no trouble).

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I wouldn't, but what I'd suggest is just to use ref00d. I don't think it's any worse than 0syscall6 anymore. it was updated earlier this year with a lot of the things that made 0syscall6 better. I'm still using 0syscall6, and if I ever encounter one of those games that doesn't work with it, I'll switch over. I know repatch works with 0syscall6 as I've been using it (just did the translation of tales of innocence through it, and I had no trouble).
Thank you for the reply bro. I will continue to use reF00D after updating it. Thanks

Reactions: godreborn

bloodfalco

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.