Hardware Repairing hard drive using Windows question?

bigjoncoop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My daughter's Xbox One S last week I guess failed during an update. She came to me and said that it would not turn on just a blank screen. I went through the whole Microsoft recommended fixes. Ended up having to do an offline update and that worked.

Now a week later it did the same exact thing. But this time the offline update fails at 58% and factory resetting fails at 50%. Error code's E100 and E200... and I could have sworn I remember seeing a different error code also.

The Xbox OS version is: 19041-2583 **** VB.Release.xbox.dev.2006.200609.0000

My question is is the newest OSU1 able to work with my OS version? I read that if the Xbox has a newer update than the current osu1 it won't work.

Just wondering before I remove the hard drive and try to use this script to fix it.. or if anyone else has any suggestions

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion would be to check the hard drive anyway. Then run the Script if no issues are found.
About the offline Update, The osu1 has to be the same or newer than what is on the Xbox one's HDD.

bigjoncoop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestion would be to check the hard drive anyway. Then run the Script if no issues are found.
About the offline Update, The osu1 has to be the same or newer than what is on the Xbox one's HDD.

yeah, but i cant find out the version of the current osu1 thats available

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\