Hardware Repair switch, ask for help

laotoulyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have a switch mariko (motherboard from the factory, no official system), it can't start, stuck in the second LOGO (not a CYW4356 problem), I used the latest LOCKPICI_RCM to extract the prod.keys, and then tried to restore it through the USB cable. Finally, I tried to use SX CORE to start TX OS, but it was still stuck in the second LOGO; if Spacecraft-NX was used to start the atmosphere, it would prompt Unknown pkg1 version.

Through google query, I found that it may be related to that 8000000000000120 needs signature verification, from this post

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-wont-boot-pkg1-loaded-pkg1-keyblob.552678/

It is mentioned that only bin\hactoolnet.exe -t save -k prod.keys NX-5.1.0_exfat\SYSTEM\save\8000000000000120 is used for signature verification

I downloaded the latest hactool 1.40 (already supports mariko)
But when I use hactool.exe -t save -k prod.keys NX-10.1.0_exfat\SYSTEM\save\8000000000000120, it always prompts that prod.keys does not exist. The following prompt is also that the key does not match, but I have put prod.keys In the same directory, and it is effective to decrypt the system smoothly.

I have also seen that when someone uses hactoo, they also receive a prompt that this prod.keys does not exist, but they don't know how to solve it.

If you can answer my question, I will be very grateful!

laotoulyh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
01.png
02.png
03.png

Why is this happening?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Tonight's nightmare sponsored but G-Fuel! lolo