Hacking ReNpDrm comming soon!

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Vita is still activated, but when using this it keeps the C0-14478-4 error. I have nonpdrm removed from the config, but no rif files are made. And yes, I did make sure I have everything set up right.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the latest version of renpdrm (beta v3) a hour ago released.
And let us know if its compatible (celeste twitter says its fixed some things)

(okay tomorrow I try)
RUN PSDLE
javascript:$.getScript('//repod.github.io/psdle/psdle.min.js');void(0);

Forget What Its Called But, you create a short cut with the javascript info like a webpage shortcut on mozilla firefox and, it shows you the package links for the games you purchased on your sony account, don't even know if that works anymore..................there's a few keys in the nonpdrm database without package links, so if you buy the game legally, you won't get burned, I know a few people did that already.

Using that method you don't need psn access on the vita, to get a game that works on 3.60 firmware legally from Sony, but, I don't know if that still works anyway..............there's less than or about a dozen games that work on the vita that are good, that have not been added to the nonpdrm database, right now, nobody added anything to the current nonpdrm database, but maybe that will change in the next few days/weeks.

EDIT

"Celeste's Beta V3 Released!", thats the name of the official thread reports ................ seems like after they restart their vita, they can no longer play the games they downloaded, looks like Sony got to them, think I'll wait longer before I connect my vita back to psn (like most people, I have a game I want with NONPDRM, I can grab from the store, before sony's sharks eat my vita console, but they got those people good this time round, in a few hours!)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read this doesn't work with japanese psn access, is this still broken?

(Suggest not to use RENPDRM at all even if your in the USA, here's Why)

Vita Shell Requires an Update to properly handle the the license files because they are stored in a different location, for RENPDRM (right now it can only handle properly the license files for NONPDRM).

NONPDRM or RENPDRM requires an update so the license files are stored in the same location, right now you need both plugins installed for both sets of NONPDRM dumps, RENPDRM changes the location of the same kind of license files.

Also RENPDRM, has a conflict with NONPDRM, so in some instances you have to disable that, so far, noone has reported a brick or boot lockup in their vita for using both plugins, but a brick or boot lockup are both possible! (holding the right should button at bootup may not even solve the problem if bricked!)

(you cannot create NONPDRM usable dumps that are not locked to an account using RENPDRM (all keys are account locked) because the plugins are not compatible, there's been no, new NONPDRM dumps, its a big risk to take with your vita, for nothing new to gain or share) (? that should be right, you need both to be fully functional at the same time for NONPDRM to dump properbly?)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Vita Shell Requires an Update to properly handle the the license files because they are stored in a different location, for RENPDRM (right now it can only handle properly the license files for NONPDRM).
why is vitashell important here?
what does it have to do with license files.
i thought the vita system handles that. vitashell is just an app. when i install or play a game, vitashell has nothing to do with it.
i'm confused :)

Reactions: Madridi

hunter1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why is vitashell important here?
what does it have to do with license files.
i thought the vita system handles that. vitashell is just an app. when i install or play a game, vitashell has nothing to do with it.
i'm confused :)
i m using nonpdrm with renpdrm amd restore plugins and my vita apps are runing fine...also the ps store download is working great

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i understand this, just i don't get why the other guy was talking about vitashell! :)

(Update of VitaShell is very much needed) Vitashell has license restore and backup ability, as it is, for NONPDRM only, it does not search for or check the RENPDRM location of license files ................ I understand that the license files created from RENPDRM are locked to the account via the "restore plugin", but if Vitashell could back up and restore those license files, then upon restoring those license files, NONPDRM could dump its own license file from that without requiring the RENPDRM plugin, but just using the "restore plugin" with the backup of license files from RENPDRM.

RENPDRM does not need to replace NONPDRM if Vitashell is just updated to restore the licenses that "restore plugin" has created from RENPDRM

(The Way the License Files are handled separately, with RENPDRM being account locked license files, could or is, tied to the "restore plugin" ..................... so, we could in the future use Vita Shell to restore the RENPDRM licenses for the "restore plugin", so NONPDRM can dump its license key upon running the game ....................... so that is using "Vita Shell" to avoid adding another function to RENPDRM so it can output account free and not locked license files like NONPDRM, by tying those loose ends together)

(so that, we could share the account files along with the license keys for RENPDRM, just to run the game to create the, account locked free license files from NONPDRM) (all of that should be possible with a vita shell update, and perhaps a RENPDRM database) (it shouldn't matter if accounts are live, as long as, you can use the account files with that information, just to run the game)

OKAY GAVE IT A TRY, BUT WITH ERRORS, Connected to PSN

(mlthaku installed for sd2vita plugin and nonpdrm)

1. added plugins to config file and tai folder, "restore.suprx and renpdrm.skprx" (removed NONPDRM from the config file)
2. created a "rif" folder in the "data" folder, someone suggested that
3. ran "antiblacklist 1.2" to uninstall whitelist patch
4. made sure in "henkaku settings" spoof version was "3.67 firmware"
5. ran "SimpleAccountSwitcher.vpk", to change to my psn account, then connected to PSN
6. Restarted Vita
7. Got Error E - 80558325 (Unable to Activate)

(Went into the "settings/playstation network", and managed to activate the system for "Video / Music", but won't activate for Games)
(It may just be my account, since, someone broke into it before, and stole everything, password, and console activations, and I contacted sony about that...................or it just doesn't work, well, I'll try another account then give up!)
(Created a New Account, and it is still Unable to Activate for Games, I can sign in to PSN, can't buy or donwload, Guess that it for now!)

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Beta v5 did allow me to activate for games from the settings/network option on the livearea(dashboard), went to black screen then restarted vita, did it again and it activated, but now, playstation sore will kick me with error C2 -12828 - 1) (also I have to run "MTL Activator", again later, to remove the trophy nags

googled for solution to that, it is to:

1. Rebuild Database (will just run AntiBlackList1.2, that rebuilds the database)
2. Reformat Memory Card (not gona do that, but, so far the error reports haven't spilled in on reddit)

C2 - 12828 - 1 (database error) ... ... ... ... I ran "Antiblacklist 1.2" and selected the uninstall v2 option, (it was already uninstalled from the last few steps), and it did refresh the database. (same result it just shuts down playstation store with the same error, or, when selecting to download something, it just hangs, doesn't start downloading, and then shuts down)

(I did save the version 4, so, I'll put that back in now that I'm activated, and see if I can download anything from the ps store)

Version 4 just gives the same previous activation error, once I try to download something ... ... ... ... Version 5 still craps out. Guess thats it until next time. (all I have to do is remove the plugins put the config files back with NONPDRM and run MTL Activator to remove the trophy prompts then RENPDRM is all undone, and goodbye, but the betas are not dead yet) (guess I'll risk a ban on my account a few more times, before i give up).

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Version 4 just gives the same previous activation error, once I try to download something ... ... ... ... Version 5 still craps out. Guess thats it until next time

Tweet Celeste: https://twitter.com/CelesteBlue123/status/946821631036608512

I will install a countdown for ReStore 2k18 edition with this changelog : - finally fixed activation for many people having issues (this includes content downloading error) - better documentation of the errors - shouldn't crash anymore... ReNpDrm will be improved too.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy New Years :D(we'll, I'll be back then ............ only have 2 games on my account that were never dumped with nonpdrm, plus, samurai warriors 4 II never had a nonpdrm release, so I may buy that too!)

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, ran "MTL Activator", vita asked me to link account to memory card, I said yes, then I lost all my files

next, I went to settings, then, unlink memory card

next, I went to vita shell and deleted "renpdrm.skprx", and, "restore.suprx" (adding nonpdrm back to the config file, in ur0:tai folder)

all of my files are now restored.
Checked from Settings after restart, and, my Sony Account is still there (with network cable unplugged, router turned off)
(I didn't enable "antiblacklist 1.2", but I will later, this maybe apart of the problem)
Gona try the plugin again, "renpdrm" and "restore" (I'm on a pstv, not a regular vita), maybe it will work now?
next, went into settings/playstation network, sign in and get error NP-2100-3 (account not liked to system), thats from "MTL Activator" (which removes trophies ............... SimpleAccountSwitcher.vpk should fix that but, it will erase the Trophy fix "MTL Activator" has applied. I may just stop here, but....................so i used "SimpleAccountSwitcher.vpk, and now I'm back in the psn online store, but I get the same error and kicked from there after waiting a while, looks like I'm back to waiting for New Years Release, version 5 doesn't work (i'm on pstv) (I can activate the vita from the settings option, but no download, and I get kicked with error from psn, same as before)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here