Renowned Scene Release Group Dump 1st WiiU Game

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easy Ray, not here to start a fight, just voicing my opinion. I never said Nintendo would fail because of it either (for that matter I would hope they never do; I've owned EVERY Nintendo console relesed so far...sadly even the Virtual Boy :sleep:. I am a Nintendo Fan Boy!

And I'm aware that nearly everything is hackable in one form or another (what can be done, can be undone), it just seems Nintendo consoles are hacked much earlier in their lifetime then some of the others. I'm curious if there is a record out there of how long in each consoles life time before it was hacked?
Virtual Boy failed because of piracy, lmfao. No fight, sorry if I came across as angry.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Virtual Boy failed because of piracy, lmfao. No fight, sorry if I came across as angry.

What no. The VB failed for a few reasons but not piracy. There wasn't any way to pirate for the system until the Flash Boy came along.

The FDS was an example of a system failing because of piracy (and eventual redundancy once battery saving became financially viable).

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fds? I was mocking some by declaring VB died because of piracy. Kind of like Dreamcast. After death it was pirated for laughs.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Famicom Disk System, there were multiple ways to pirate for it not long after it was released. But this conversation doesn't have anything to do with the topic.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to clarify: no it did not, there was no means to pirate the games throughout the entire console's life. Piracy for VB games came several years after VB died.

The reason the Vb failed was because.... well..... directly shooting freaking laser beams into their customer's eyes did not go too well. Seriously, that's the main reason, they shot freaking lasers into your eyes.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Famicom Disk System, there were multiple ways to pirate for it not long after it was released. But this conversation doesn't have anything to do with the topic.
Okay, heard of Super Famicom. PC games were easy to copy also on old floppy disks. Lmfao. Okay, "Major systems" killed by piracy, provable causality? Yes, VB was horrible and caused headaches...an eye sore. Still, somebody will claim piracy killed it. This was my sarcasm. No need to clarify it, lmfao.

------
Serious now; news? F0f? WiikeyU? Games read only with wiikeyu? How to get aes keys off games? Anyone starting a database so that can be used to crack signing altogether? Band or eMMC read? This was on wiiubrew, lol, few weeks ago. One guy said he is beta tester for wiikeyu...what says him? Lol. Other dumps? Need facts, info is my crack, fill my crack pipe people.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIP Wii U

2012 - 2013
Great contributions. Thought provoking, informative, based on fact;-). Your brain was damaged by piracy.
@Octiago

Lol, alert said maternal posted but in thread no post? I must have been blocked. Oh well, I will go to a corner and cry, one more butt hurt person to miss. If true;-)
Maxternal, dumb auto correct.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
what are these keys? pls someone explain it me in a short message
The information on the disk is encrypted (garbled, locked) so that it can only be read and understood by someone with the key (they use that big number and a lot of math to un-garble it) Usually only the Wii U itself can understand what's on the disk. Looks like other people have gotten a hold of the key, too, now.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if they're capable of extracting the contents of the disc, does that mean that it actually is a full 23GB of data, no padding?
Yes, and again, was this part of the WiikeyU or was it involving a PC Blu-Ray drive;-) Can we some how use this information to run homebrew, possibly get an INSTALL of HBC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?