Homebrew Removing my CFW?

9fiftyfive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm I think that plai's guide has you set d9 to the x key so hold x while booting you're 2ds and go into the sysnand options and select the one that says restore and choose you're emunand original file. Shouldn't take more than five minutes
Thanks! It's running right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9fiftyfive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm I think that plai's guide has you set d9 to the x key so hold x while booting you're 2ds and go into the sysnand options and select the one that says restore and choose you're emunand original file. Shouldn't take more than five minutes
Well, what do you know? It restored to 10.7. If I keep the emuNAND backup and want to (for some reason) downgrade to 10.7 in the future, will I be able to?

Zyrmkel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, what do you know? It restored to 10.7. If I keep the emuNAND backup and want to (for some reason) downgrade to 10.7 in the future, will I be able to?

If you setup the new 11.0 downgrade before updating you can, how to do that should be on plai's guide

Reactions: 9fiftyfive

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!

Just install ShadowNAND or Aurora Wright's fork of A9LH that boots without an sd. Therefore, you'll be able to boot without an sd. And CFW only takes up about as much space as 1-2 dsi ware games. I don't know why you would want to give up CFW for enough space to fit 2 dsi ware games...

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

D

Deleted-379826

Just install ShadowNAND or Aurora Wright's fork of A9LH that boots without an sd. Therefore, you'll be able to boot without an sd. And CFW only takes up about as much space as 1-2 dsi ware games. I don't know why you would want to give up CFW for enough space to fit 2 dsi ware games...

This^ and also if you didn't do it yet, I can also confirm, just restore a prior backup

9fiftyfive

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because I don't use my CFW for anything, really

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)