Hacking Remove parental control from Wii U System?

Deleted member 331788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I picked up a used Wii U (PAL) console, but it has parental controls enabled.
Apart from contacting Nintendo for the master key (if they will give it to me?? as the console is used??) ...is there any software or websites that can do this? Like with the Wii and 3DS parental controls.

Deleted member 331788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
who cares, if it is used or new, you just need your wiiu to generate you an inquiry number and then contact them in their chat with this number within 24 hours and see where it leads you to, it is all explained in the link, that I posted
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/la...parental_controls_faq&submenu=wup-pc-ht-reset
How to Reset the Parental Control PIN
Situation:

• Detailed instructions on how to reset the Parental Control PIN.

Was an email configured for use with the Parental Controls?

• Yes

• No

Applies To: No, an email was not used or an email was not received

Important Note!

• In order to complete a PIN reset, you will need to contact Nintendo Consumer Service with the provided Inquiry Number (see below). Our hours are 6:00 am - 7:00 pm (PST), seven days a week. If you are located outside of the US and Canada, click here for international support.

• If you already have an Inquiry Number, skip to step 7.

What to Do:

1. While on the Wii U Menu, press the HOME Button.

1. Check that the Wii U console’s date and time settings are correct.

• If the date and time are not accurate, you will need to correct them before proceeding. (How To)

1. From the Wii U Menu, select "Parental Controls."

IL-68-EN.jpg

1. Tap "I Forgot" or press the X Button.

1. If you do not know the answer to your secret question, tap "I Forgot."

1. An inquiry number will be displayed on the Wii U GamePad.

1. Enter the inquiry number into the box below and click "Continue."

• You must contact Nintendo on the same day that you get your Inquiry Number from the Wii U console.

contact.png
get the inquiry number, click on the "Contact Nintendo" button on that page, enter the chat, annoy them with your problem, they can surely reset it remotely

Deleted member 331788

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a send back for a used console ...on the upside, it's free!
Think I will leave it ....hopefully, someone will releases an unlock tool?? ...like with the 3DS and Wii, that way I can keep it on it current firmware.
Alternative is to try every possible pin 0000, 0001, 0002, 0003..........9999 ...think I will give that a go at that ...it sounds fun! ;)

"For us to be able to remove parental controls on a second hand console, it must be sent to our Service Centre.
The console will need to be formatted, in order to remove any data that has been left by the previous owners. This is necessary for data protection reasons.
This is a completely free service as we will send out a free post label to cover the postage cost and courier the console back to you."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E