Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JinVa said:
Alternative Link: mkwii2.ppf
or
Mkwii2.ppf => click "Request Ticket", then "Download"
I have a D2CKey so the game works anyway.
But I just wanted to say Thank YOU JinVa for spending your free time and making it possible for other ppl to play this fine game.
bow.gif

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Will try this when I get it down.

But I trust your solution and thank you in advance =)
grog.gif

EDIT: Used Version 2, everything works, even installed the MK channel. Also Wi-Fi works!
Thank you everymuch JinVa for your work.

fakey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch Confirmed Working With WiiD!!!

Only the mario kart channel turns in a black screen with the patch applied to a scrubbed iso.

I will try the patch version2 on a full iso and report back.

JinVaaaaa you are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

LWes

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! I'm REALLY greatful for doing this work, but I'm not very good at this stuff so I just need to ask a wuestion to make sure:
I have a PAL console and burned the game unpatched, did the update and then got the 001 error.
If I use the PPF-o-Matic and patch the ISO using the ppf, then just burn the game, will I really be able to play the game, even though I got the 001 error before?
Please confirm this if it's true, because I think it sounds too good to be true!
biggrin.gif

Best birthday present I could ask for (it's my birthday tomorrow
smile.gif
)

Thank you everyone involved!!!

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
LWes said:
Hello everyone! I'm REALLY greatful for doing this work, but I'm not very good at this stuff so I just need to ask a wuestion to make sure:
I have a PAL console and burned the game unpatched, did the update and then got the 001 error.
If I use the PPF-o-Matic and patch the ISO using the ppf, then just burn the game, will I really be able to play the game, even though I got the 001 error before?
Please confirm this if it's true, because I think it sounds too good to be true!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
)

yep it should work. mine did
smile.gif
HB btw
biggrin.gif

am really enjoying MK it has excellent courses with lots of scope for tactics.

JinVa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
LWes said:
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
)

Yes after patch the iso you will be able to play the game
wink.gif

Happy birthday

QUOTE(sped @ Apr 8 2008, 10:37 PM) Can anyone tell me if JinVa or anyone did one of those ppf file for Mario Galaxy?
I didn't make any other ppf, but disable drive check in Mario galaxy is very easy with trucha =)

r0tten1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried this, and now it don't give me the Error 0001 anymore buuuut it just sits at the screen where you have to make sure you got enough room and you have your strap attached. Just sits there any one know why?

NTSC-U WIIFrii mod burned at 4x speed. Imageburn and Vista 32bit.

anyone got any ideas why it just sticks there?

LWes

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys! I now know that this is the site to visit for these sort of things, I'll add it to favorites right away!
smile.gif

JinVa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
r0tten1 said:
tried this, and now it don't give me the Error 0001 anymore buuuut it just sits at the screen where you have to make sure you got enough room and you have your strap attached. Just sits there any one know why?

NTSC-U WIIFrii mod burned at 4x speed. Imageburn and Vista 32bit.

anyone got any ideas why it just sticks there?
If you US Wii is update, try to patch the original Mario Kart Wii iso with the PPF and burn it (without Wiifrii patch or other tools)*
Keep me informed

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JinVa is it easy to create a patch for the scrubbed version or should I just get the full iso? Patch gives no errors by the way on scrubbed iso.

JinVa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have the no-scrubbed version of the ISO, use it.
Otherwise I will create a new ppf patch for you, because I doubt the current pff work with scrubbed version
wink.gif

Whats85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't have the no-scrubbed version
frown.gif

User "fakey" said:
Patch Confirmed Working With WiiD!!!
Only the mario kart channel turns in a black screen with the patch applied to a scrubbed iso.

So I think it is giving problems. If you would create a new ppf patch for me that would be great! If its to much work or have any downsites, I'll just get the full iso from usenet and I have to wait a little more before I can play.

JinVa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wiiscrubbed seems to erase the 3nd partition (who contains MK channel) => look here
I will check it, but if i managed to create a PPF for the scrubbed iso, the patch will un-scrubbed the iso (and of course fix 001 error ) => the channel and the game would work perfectly.
The only risk it's too many differences between Scrubbed version and the no-scrubbed 001 fixed version.
The answer in about 15min

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2