Gaming remotely streaming pc games from one pc to another

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone I was wondering if it was a thing to remotely play pc games from one machine to another outside one's home network? for example having a gaming desktop running the game and a pc laptop/ tablet for example surface pro 3 streaming the game outside one's home network?

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for the reply. and yes I've heard of these streaming clients, but are they capable of streaming in 1080 60fps? and does it require for both devices to be under the same network?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
thank you for the reply. and yes I've heard of these streaming clients, but are they capable of streaming in 1080 60fps? and does it require for both devices to be under the same network?

If you bothered to even open the first link I pasted and read like 2 sentences, you would've saw that yes, they work outside your home network, and yes as long as your upload speed/download speeds are fast enough it will support 1080p/60fps

Reactions: migles

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If you bothered to even open the first link I pasted and read like 2 sentences, you would've saw that yes, they work outside your home network, and yes as long as your upload speed/download speeds are fast enough it will support 1080p/60fps

what are the desired speeds for achieve that? (specially upload) is 10mbps upload enough?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1