Hacking Remote Play with CFW PS vita

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any ban risks using a CFW PS vita for PS4 remote play? Im.planning on using my PS4 more but I just wanted to know if it was risky.

I'm only asking because considering you can use like a android or an iphone for remote play did the restrictions get lifted. I just dont want to get banned I invested alot of money in my PS4 account

Also how good is the PS3 CFW remote play via vita I'm interested in doing that with my CFW PS3 also

Last edited by Goku1992A,

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any ban risks using a CFW PS vita for PS4 remote play? Im.planning on using my PS4 more but I just wanted to know if it was risky.

I'm only asking because considering you can use like a android or an iphone for remote play did the restrictions get lifted. I just dont want to get banned I invested alot of money in my PS4 account

Also how good is the PS3 CFW remote play via vita I'm interested in doing that with my CFW PS3 also
you can play on android phones but you can only use your ds4 with android 10 or higher. I have been using remote play on my Vita with CFW for years and no problems. Ps3 remote play is pretty bad I tried to use it but it's not really playable.

Reactions: Goku1992A

Goku1992A

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can play on android phones but you can only use your ds4 with android 10 or higher. I have been using remote play on my Vita with CFW for years and no problems. Ps3 remote play is pretty bad I tried to use it but it's not really playable.

Thanks! I was just really concerned I'll try it out.

About Android my S10 is on andriod 10 but my Tab S4 isnt I really wanted to play on the tablet but I'll skip the PS3 for now and just only do PS4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?