sushyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello there.

I was wondering if anyone tried remote play on a exploited PS4 5.05 HEN?

I remember that the system would not let me remote play because it had downloaded a new update on my ps4 and told me to update it before I could continue.

I would like to hear from HEN users if this is allowed now.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there.

I was wondering if anyone tried remote play on a exploited PS4 5.05 HEN?

I remember that the system would not let me remote play because it had downloaded a new update on my ps4 and told me to update it before I could continue.

I would like to hear from HEN users if this is allowed now.
I have used remote play with my vita (3.65 Enso) and it seems to work just fine. Was actually using it as a second controller to play Mortal Kombat XL earlier.

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have used remote play with my vita (3.65 Enso) and it seems to work just fine. Was actually using it as a second controller to play Mortal Kombat XL earlier.

Was your PS4 previously activated on PSN? That might be the difference in getting it to work or not.

Maverick Lunar X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I understand it's not possible to back up save games conventionally or use Remote Play on a PS4 that has never connected to PSN.

Mr_Bean

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
A solution (Remote Viewer) for non PSN users or consoles pending of activation is in Specter's Roadmap (planned, not in development)
We should wait.

Reactions: Mo Poge

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@rufuszombot you obvs have a file on your ps4 thats flagged as previously actuvated. We need to figure out what that file is and how we can clone its properties to other peoples consoles...

Have you tried littl star or ps4 media player app?

@Broka hmm?
I'm pretty sure my media player still works. I'm out now, I can double check in about an hour when I get home.

Reactions: KiiWii

Broka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@rufuszombot you obvs have a file on your ps4 thats flagged as previously actuvated. We need to figure out what that file is and how we can clone its properties to other peoples consoles...

Have you tried littl star or ps4 media player app?

@Broka hmm?
Yah I think rufuszombot had previously activated his PS4 via PSN hence why it worked for him, I shall def be doing some digging around as I have three PS4's at my disposal now (fat 5.05 Psn activated, pro 4.55 non activated and a pro 5.05 psn activated). Btw one anomly I noticed regarding little star app, the fpkg was only around 116mb, but once installed....it was around 6.6gb.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yah I think rufuszombot had previously activated his PS4 via PSN hence why it worked for him, I shall def be doing some digging around as I have three PS4's at my disposal now (fat 5.05 Psn activated, pro 4.55 non activated and a pro 5.05 psn activated). Btw one anomly I noticed regarding little star app, the fpkg was only around 116mb, but once installed....it was around 6.6gb.
+ 6.5gb bloat is very fucking odd.

Im thinking it could be something VERY simple in a .db somewhere as a flag, or it could require some uber tricky PSN faking tool like reactpsn... hopefully not hey...

puppydg68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a copy of PC remote play 2.5 (that is the version that works with 5.05), version 2.6 is too new. Version 2.0 works up to 4.55

Reactions: Dave_Chad

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd be interested in this for my laptop too. Didn't realise the system requirements were so low.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

sushyoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone have a copy of PC remote play 2.5 (that is the version that works with 5.05), version 2.6 is too new. Version 2.0 works up to 4.55
I have. Already sent you. If anyone else wants just let me know

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a been using PC remote play offline patched before some time now. But now I updated to 5.05 HEN and I am a bit confused on how to get this to work again.
I have bth PC and PS4 connected to same wifi network and using the AIO Exploit Guide I was able to setup my PC to host for the HEN access. However on remote play I can seem to find my PS4. Is this because of the DNS settings that I used to setup the exploit?

If anyone got PC remote play working I would really like to know how.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the file needed is myprofile.dat which is here:

Code:
UR0:/User/00/np

there's a generator if you don't have it. it 0's out the file to the normal 328bytes, but I'd advise not signing into psn with that. I backed mine up ages ago. it contains your profile information and several keys.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I have a been using PC remote play offline patched before some time now. But now I updated to 5.05 HEN and I am a bit confused on how to get this to work again.
I have bth PC and PS4 connected to same wifi network and using the AIO Exploit Guide I was able to setup my PC to host for the HEN access. However on remote play I can seem to find my PS4. Is this because of the DNS settings that I used to setup the exploit?

The dns is al azifs. Might need to remove that to run remote play.

Could you please PM me the 5.05 compatible remote play please.

Phenix54s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

i'd like to get this too :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill