Gaming Remote control

osm70

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Hi,
is it possible to remote controll other PC without downloading anything?
I can use web browser, flash player and in-browser Java applets.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Some versions of Windows do have remote ability, but the home editions do not have the ability to control another computer (only the ability to be remotely controlled by a machine running a higher edition).

So if you're on a home version of Windows (the one that's restricted) you will need to install and set up software on both computers.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried TeamViewer and access to my brother's laptop because he dont know how to update and etc. It works great. By the way, it give you an opportunity of two options: Installed it to your PC or just click it and it will allow you to access other PC but someone will have to give you his/her password which TeamViewer will provide that. No, you dont need to register either. Your private. Awesome. :)

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
^+1 for Teamviewer. It has great functionality and it's brill that you can tell someone to just run a program when you want to help them without having to install anything. Also, you can create a Teamviewer account and access your PC through a web browser (so long as you have flash) just by logging in. No programs necessary (apart from Teamviewer on the remote PC obviously).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol