Released: VisualBoy Advance 1.6

P

picklesam

yeah dude i downgraded straight away..couldn't see any difference with 1.6 anyways

Matsuyama

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
. . .

. . I don't know if you guys have tried this, but have you changed the Frame Skip to 9? And also changed the Priority to Highest.

. . It should have the same settings as the VBA before but some reset and that may be the cause. .

THE FROZEN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
mmm.... i can't play tales of phantasia well on this version, in the intro, the video goes much slower than the sound, and in the game, it's slow(but it still shows me 100%)
i use the same settings from the last version, and it's still like that...

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is not the frame skip... the frame skip should help slow computer to make the game goes more faster by skipping some frame (hench the name frame skip) is the new version that is having some problem with mode 7 emulation (tales of phantasia intro and golden sun world map use mode 7...) someone should report this bug (so forgotten can make a 1.6.1 version!
laugh.gif
)

LFMM

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xbins.org
XP
Country
Xbox Controller S miles behind Gamcube controller? You must have tiny hands Mr.Curlynose1.

...so anyways all my roms run fine with this 1.6 except Naruto, anybody know why that is? In 1.5.1 it ran smoothly and now... it doesn't.
frown.gif

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LoL bragging about X-box abilities.. that shouldn't be there in the first place! You'd think Bill&Co. planned all this from the get go.. or was it a flaw in their "compatibility" system?

Start a new thread on how "X-b0xX0r 0//||3RZ2 j00 @|_|_!11!!" why don't you.. Just don't start this on a thread celebrating OUR emu..
tongue.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
*cough* ePSXe *cough*

Cityson, first you don't research the fact that VBA has had cheats implemented for ages, then you forget that the GBA and the SP are identical software-wise, then you boast about the Xbox being better in every respect using your HACKED one as an example... and you openly admit to pirating something that Microsoft is actively cracking down on. And now you think the PC can't emulate the Playstation? You aren't showing a lot of credibility for us to be taking you seriously.

Seriously, I could care less which one is better. I'm just questioning the source of praise, here.

-Tempest out.-

square

The Professor
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EpsxE plays most of my PSX games better than my PS2
biggrin.gif
my PC can emulate almost all, except DC,PS2,NGC,XBOX, which can not yet play games. So I went out and bought the systems
tongue.gif

Cityson- why are you here if you hate gba emulation?
blink.gif

B

Black_Wing

Cityson- why are you here if you hate gba emulation?Â
blink.gif
Because he has lost interest in his Xbox and so he must vent his frustration of blowing all of his money away on a non upgradable "computer" by annoying us with this Xbox is the shiznit and better than anything that is out there now and will always be.

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
People are just getting the Xbox because they CAN hack it, they CAN change the hard drive and stuff.
Mostly PC fanatics that got tired of fidling with their computers get the Xbox.
I do admit having all those emulators make it atractive to me, but Xbox has hardly a real good and big game library to warrant it's purchase.

I preffer a Gamecube 10 times over it and I would bet that if the GC was as hackable and filled with emulators as the Xbox is tons of people would buy more GC's.

It has become a point in purchase now that people actually consider being able to get burned copies or downloaded copies of games, being able to 'hack' the system to be able to watch/play internet downloaded movies/games/mp3s when buying a system.
And of course, the Xbox made them all wet with its 'features'
Look at the Dreamcast, even though the PSX was the first one that 'brought' us copies of games the Dreamcast was the first one that brought us emulators, lots of disks to view internet downloaded videos and much more.
Of course, to a person with a PC that means crap, but to a lot of other people it's an attractive point when buying a console.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, I tried it and it worked so far until I began playing DBZ: LoG2. The screen stayed white when I loaded the rom. Is there anyway to fix that?
I using the (U) version of the game, btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...