ROM Hack [Release] Zelda A Link Between Worlds NTR Plugin

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Could we get a walk through walls that works for NPCs too? Playing casually with the plugin I screwed up the Thieves Town Dungeon by opening making a room close early and now the girl that follows you can't enter the room because the door is closed.

CYB3RTR0N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work on the codes they are really fun. Is there a code you could put in that makes the endless chicken mini game easily beatable? the moon jump code doesn't work they still hit you lol.

Last edited by CYB3RTR0N,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you make a new plugin for kirby triple deluxe?

The best thing about the plugin is that you could add a menu whrere you could cycle from ability to ability. And it could also include moon jumping, infinite health, ability protection, and force removal of abilities (like Hypernova).

Reactions: zeldaism

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you make a new plugin for kirby triple deluxe?

The best thing about the plugin is that you could add a menu whrere you could cycle from ability to ability. And it could also include moon jumping, infinite health, ability protection, and force removal of abilities (like Hypernova).
I think @Mega-Mew is making one
Could we get a walk through walls that works for NPCs too? Playing casually with the plugin I screwed up the Thieves Town Dungeon by opening making a room close early and now the girl that follows you can't enter the room because the door is closed.
I can try finding her coordinates and making a code that teleports her to you.
Nice work on the codes they are really fun. Is there a code you could put in that makes the endless chicken mini game easily beatable? the moon jump code doesn't work they still hit you lol.
How about a timer code? Else, I'll try looking for invincibility but I can't guarantee it'll work on the chicken game.

Reactions: cyb0rg and DarthDub

CYB3RTR0N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a timer code? Else, I'll try looking for invincibility but I can't guarantee it'll work on the chicken game.
A timer code could work if you could set the time to 100 seconds then maybe the mini game will complete as soon as the code is activated if not maybe set it to 99 seconds and then when you turn the code off it will go up one second and then complete maybe?

Last edited by CYB3RTR0N,

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sweet :3 I can now explore the world and maybe beat that dumb cucco challenge

Edit: can't beat the cucco challenge, apparently cuccos spawn near whathever coordinate you are, and you get hit if you are in the vertical axis of the cucco, so RIP big cucco, perhaps there can be a code to either make all timers turn to 0, increase by a certain number, or disable Link's "hitbox", though maybe that last one wouldn't work

Last edited by Bluespheal,
Reactions: CYB3RTR0N

ThanatosIruga

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have BootNTR Selector 2.7.2, NTR 3.3/3.4. o3ds. and i'm getting a infinite loop post green screen.
I Open the game > Green screen > 3DS Logo > infinite loop
Other games work just fine with plugins.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have BootNTR Selector 2.7.2, NTR 3.3/3.4. o3ds. and i'm getting a infinite loop post green screen.
I Open the game > Green screen > 3DS Logo > infinite loop
Other games work just fine with plugins.
make sure there are no other plugins in the directory and redownload it.

Reactions: ThanatosIruga

elBenyo

Wad of meat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A timer freeze cheat would be helpful for that race you need the running shoes for. This plugin is solid. What can the coordinate modifier be used for, teleporting?

Last edited by elBenyo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: