Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NEW FEATURE FOR V1.5:

Payload statistics POC: now you can monitor how many times you have used a payload!

I thought about how the Wii and WiiU monitored playtime through an activity log and wanted to know how regularly I use certain payloads: I know its a lot!

This took me a few hrs to learn and implement using localstorage as a means to carry data across to a hub page without losing it when the page closes or console is restarted. I also modified each of the payloads code with my own counter code which means it only adds to the tally once successfully loaded and not just on clicking it.

It will be interesting to see if this is appreciated by anyone else. For now its a POC and is restricted to VTXHEN, VTX DUMPER and VTX FTP (to match my quick list)

Mr_Lucky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
NEW FEATURE FOR V1.5:

Payload statistics POC: now you can monitor how many times you have used a payload!

I thought about how the Wii and WiiU monitored playtime through an activity log and wanted to know how regularly I use certain payloads: I know its a lot!

This took me a few hrs to learn and implement using localstorage as a means to carry data across to a hub page without losing it when the page closes or console is restarted. I also modified each of the payloads code with my own counter code which means it only adds to the tally once successfully loaded and not just on clicking it.

It will be interesting to see if this is appreciated by anyone else. For now its a POC and is restricted to VTXHEN, VTX DUMPER and VTX FTP (to match my quick list)
How about a hdd space widget thingie ?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
66FD5553-E064-4C0C-BC29-09675BDDF4AE.jpeg

STATS sneak peek.

How about a hdd space widget thingie ?

I have found a CPU/GPU and more is package however it looks like you need a NODE.js server to access that info (unless I have my wires crossed), so unless it’s doable standalone on the extremely limited PS4 browser things like that may not be possible. I really wanted a temperature gauge :(

Last edited by KiiWii,
Reactions: peteruk

Mr_Lucky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
View attachment 142184

STATS sneak peek.

I have found a CPU/GPU and more is package however it looks like you need a mode server to access that info (ilunless I have my wires crossed), so unless it’s doable standalone on the extremely limited PS4 browser things like that may not be possible. I really wanted a temperature gauge :(
Ahhh, noted, don't stress chap, your work is invaluable, just thought I'd throw an idea in the ring :)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:)LOL. thats why I dont update my host as often as I should. Making the ESP version is allways a ballache and I hate doing it.

Lol I’m glad it’s not just me, but I’m saddened that it’s such a shitty process.

For some reason my laptop is on fire, so I’m turning it off for a bit to recoup before it melts.

I know there’s an issue with caching on the ESP test, hopefully we can resolve it a bit later.

Reactions: Ramitachi

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Ramitachi

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
X-PROJECT V1.5 & ESP V1.5 RELEASED! (05/09/2018)

LATEST V1.5:
https://mir.cr/0W7KDJ5R (MD5: 51ECF0147231F55D959A48C5086EBCC9)

LATEST ESP V1.5: https://mir.cr/1UYGJMBN (MD5: BBCC6FD9FDE4F5EAD3F0DCE6C12224BF)

V1.5 CHANGE LOG:

BOTH VERSIONS:
- Removed ARCADE section
+ Added payload stats - activity log style tracker
+ Added firmware detection - bottom right
+ Added time/date to xmb display - top right
+ Added browser information including online status - bottom left
+ In XMB press L1 for QUICK HEN
+ In XMB press R1 for QUICK FTP
+ Click the top left "5.0X PAYLOAD HOST": for X-Project debug mode toggle & instructions.
+ updated some USB tools to latest versions.

ESP SPECIFIC:
+ Size Reduced to fit within 4MB! Original X-Project is 91MB:
+ GZ compression on every file and re-mapped for speed.
+ ESP Caching (cache in userguide or web or both if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds each!)
- Removed MEDIA Player (No space on 4MB flash for MP4's lol)
- Removed APPLICATIONCACHE (Too large, others available)
- Removed PS4API 1.0 (PS4API 1.1 is smaller)
- Removed Linux (Eeplinux is smaller)
- Removed ALL GTA payloads except APII V2 INTENSE 2.5 1.00 & 1.27 (smallest and most functional)

ESP FAQ:
How do I put this on my ESP: Flash it to your ESP8266 device using NodeMCU PyFlasher: https://github.com/marcelstoer/nodemcu-pyflasher/releases
ON PS4: Go to Settings > Network > Custom > WIFI-SSID = X-Project Host > Pass: 12345678 > IP: Auto > DHCP: Do Not Specify > DNS: Auto > MTU: Auto > Proxy: Do Not Use > Press O (no need to test connection).
TO USE: Open USER GUIDE, or WEB BROWSER and navigate to http://7.7.7.7/index.html.
CACHING: Cache it in USERGUIDE or WEB BROWSER or BOTH if you want to use in both: takes under 30 seconds!

Normal version: Host as usual or follow the hosting section here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

Props to @Leeful for helping me massively with the ESP conversion.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Ramitachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Great [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] i can wait to test it right now you guys the best. I appreciate everything.

Sent from my GRACE using Tapatalk

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FYI: (and no one has mentioned this yet) but the trophies payload is known to be incomplete right now.

I added it ready for future updates.

Edit:

Also dynamic FW detection has been confirmed working up to 5.55 :)

Last edited by KiiWii,

Netfreak25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i flashed the esp version to my wemos d1 mini, but have a two issues.
wifi is working and the http server is providing the correct webpage (haven't checked caching or payload sending yet), but I am unable to open the settings.html and I am unable to connect via FTP (its connecting but not showing anything -> cyberduck and native osx ftp in the finder)

i just want to change the wifi password and ssid

beside that: really awesome!

Reactions: Mr_Lucky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone