Hacking RELEASE: VBA Wii Updated

PKGINGO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, just releasing a personal version of VBA Wii. Theres a few speed ups here and there meant to make games run smoother, specifically, MOTHER 3. However, all games should benefit from these speed ups, even if they are subtle. I had originally had this done a while ago but I needed a tester to make sure that it wouldn't instantly code dump (I didn't have my Wii) or something on you. Now that it's been verified and tested (it seems about as stable as the past releases), I am releasing it. I will not be supporting this release at all, but I do have plans for another release (if I finish it). I'd be happy to work with any other developers if they are interested, just contact me.

Last but not least, download the release here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZWL7CYQ
http://www.zshare.net/download/1935615934256999/

If you don't mind, I'd like to hear if this is any faster or works better with any other games you guys and gals would play on it.

The only thing I have contributed to this is speedups, everything else was done by theinternetftw and emu_kidid.

PKGINGO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save support is no different than that of previous releases. From what I hear, save a file in the PC version, and use it in the vba save folder.

Doctor Qwerty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome.

I've been hoping that someone would update this for better speed before Mother 3 was done being spiffed up, and someone did it for that reason! xd

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PKGINGO said:
From what I hear, save a file in the PC version, and use it in the vba save folder.
The answer was that simple? Thanks
and nice update
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.