Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

DolphinCube

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some weird reason. Whenever I put in my wii u common key. It says its too long. Is there a fix for that?

EDIT: Nevermind! I had the wrong version of the key. So I just got it from my wii u via dumping

Last edited by DolphinCube,

Alegria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's not frozen, it doesnt show anything past 75% whiole downloading, the last 25% is for unpacking. Xenoblade will take a long while. THis will be changed in a future update for uwuvci
hi, I have the same problem, on Xenoblade, and it's been more than 24 hours that I left my pc on it. As I'm reporting that, I just killed the process because it's been way too long.
1655197461430.png

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team and Advance Wars - Dual Strike is not on the app guide

Advance Wars - Days of Ruin is not on the host game list on the app
Well if it isnt in the compat list just try, and if it works / if it doesnt report it here and it'll be updated accordingly

Luke_Flee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey all,
in the Compatibility list for GameCube and Wii injections I often see Rhythm Heaven Fever (USA) as the host game, even for EUR injections. Would there be any advantages in creating a custom version of the host game with the EUR version of that game (Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise) in terms of injection quality/stability?

Also, I see Wii Fit Plus doesn't support the gamepad, what about the balance board?

EDIT: P.S. I own a EUR console

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey all,
in the Compatibility list for GameCube and Wii injections I often see Rhythm Heaven Fever (USA) as the host game, even for EUR injections. Would there be any advantages in creating a custom version of the host game with the EUR version of that game (Beat the Beat Rhythm Paradise) in terms of injection quality/stability?

Also, I see Wii Fit Plus doesn't support the gamepad, what about the balance board?

EDIT: P.S. I own a EUR console
Yeah its possible to change it, its just like that in the list cause it was made when there was only teconmoon gow wii injects.

Should work with balanceboard

neospike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey NicoAICP,

I am trying to inject all the Dragon Ball games using Zelda Spirit Tracks USA as the base. Also trying to inject the Dragon Ball Kai JPN game using the same base.

I see the cmd.exe box pop for a split second, then an inject failed message pops up on the screen.

I have completely uninstalled the program and reinstalled and this is what happens. Before the uninstall/reinstall, I was getting an 'Empty filename not legal,Parameter name:destfFlename' error.

Since the reinstall I am getting the inject failed error.

I have tried several differnet roms, other than dragonball games, and i keep getting the same inject failed error message.

Can you, or anyone else, please help me out.

Thanks.

Last edited by neospike,
Reactions: SaulFabre

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey NicoAICP,

I am trying to inject all the Dragon Ball games using Zelda Spirit Tracks USA as the base. Also trying to inject the Dragon Ball Kai JPN game using the same base.

I see the cmd.exe box pop for a split second, then an inject failed message pops up on the screen.

I have completely uninstalled the program and reinstalled and this is what happens. Before the uninstall/reinstall, I was getting an 'Empty filename not legal,Parameter name:destfFlename' error.

Since the reinstall I am getting the inject failed error.

I have tried several differnet roms, other than dragonball games, and i keep getting the same inject failed error message.

Can you, or anyone else, please help me out.

Thanks.
Please make sure that your antivirus isnt blocking any tools, since it sounds like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Any TV with your PC connected with Citra and any smartphone to use as a screen using a free play store app.
    +1
    Gonna look into that when I get home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Any good 3ds smut titles psi? :creep: