Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

escrermili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
He stays like that and does not do anything else.

Attachments

• 7981c438-cd84-4482-a90b-817fea058078.jpg
    7981c438-cd84-4482-a90b-817fea058078.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 203

Flashed

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ugopwn eur will be like Half Life 3.
For me, tired of waiting. I finally bought a 3DS XL, which will have same possibilities as DSi and a really good scene community

Enviado desde mi VTR-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugopwn eur will be like Half Life 3.
For me, tired of waiting. I finally bought a 3DS XL, which will have same possibilities as DSi and a really good scene community

Enviado desde mi VTR-L09 mediante Tapatalk
Well my 2ds isnt working right now and no rocket launcher being released makes the community for the ds garbage compared to the 3ds hacking scene. This community doesn't seem to have as much people knowing how to keep up. Devs on the 3ds community seem to work together more meaning releases are more frequent than this. I have no choice to rely on this until I get money for another 2ds then i will ditch this community especially if rocket launcher and hiyacfw aren't released.

heretic97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hii
I have a problem in the flipnote studio. I follow all steps correctly from a dsiguide web, but when erase the frame (with 122 copy times), my console freezes. dont access to the devkitpro screen

Arnold0

Trophies
Website
arnold0.com
XP
Country
France
Jeez some of you people really need to develop patience skills.

Well you can't ask too much. The problem is maybe with impatient people, but the devs also gave a little bit of false hope when saying it would release soon when they are focused on nds-bootstrap and TWLoader right now and eur DSi is not their priority. As long as they stay focused on 3DS stuff, eur DSi wil just stay how it is, and more and more impatient people will come expecting eur ugopwn to actually release pretty soon. As I said before it is understandable that they work on 3DS content as that will be used by more people, but many people won't even think about that.
Anyways, soon really doesn't mean anything on GBATemp (if not the whole internet) and something "soon" could very well be in months in this place.

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can't ask too much. The problem is maybe with impatient people, but the devs also gave a little bit of false hope when saying it would release soon when they are focused on nds-bootstrap and TWLoader right now and eur DSi is not their priority. As long as they stay focused on 3DS stuff, eur DSi wil just stay how it is, and more and more impatient people will come expecting eur ugopwn to actually release pretty soon. As I said before it is understandable that they work on 3DS content as that will be used by more people, but many people won't even think about that.
Anyways, soon really doesn't mean anything on GBATemp (if not the whole internet) and something "soon" could very well be in months in this place.
Dude this is exactly what have been saying its not just the EU release its rocket launcher but a lot of people feel it won't come out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work