Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
my life

just exploded

(proceeds to share this with people)
This project is pretty great, despite its lack of a lot of songs. I've tried to make some myself, but oh well, my beatmap-making skills aren't... awesome. Beatmaps can be made with either the old TriaAl Debugger or my TriaAl Beatmap Studio. Either way, should you decide to make a beatmap, make sure the Song title is the same as the folder name.

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This project is pretty great, despite its lack of a lot of songs. I've tried to make some myself, but oh well, my beatmap-making skills aren't... awesome. Beatmaps can be made with either the old TriaAl Debugger or my TriaAl Beatmap Studio. Either way, should you decide to make a beatmap, make sure the Song title is the same as the folder name.
are we going to have a DB for these

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
are we going to have a DB for these
Currently, it's not worth it, given the low number of beatmaps. If you want to map some, I wouldn't mind making a page on my site listing custom beatmaps for TriaAl. Btw, if you use my Beatmap Studio (which generates the whole info.lua) you'll need to do one for each difficulty. If you don't want to, just write the timings to all the difficulties (all difficulties will use the same).

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Currently, it's not worth it, given the low number of beatmaps. If you want to map some, I wouldn't mind making a page on my site listing custom beatmaps for TriaAl. Btw, if you use my Beatmap Studio (which generates the whole info.lua) you'll need to do one for each difficulty. If you don't want to, just write the timings to all the difficulties (all difficulties will use the same).
ah, ok
If I get time, I'll see what I can do

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Ah okay. Are there guides anywhere on making homebrew applications? I might try on my own to make it.

Nope, also if you never developed, it's kinda hard that you will make a music game in the next 2-3 years at least.
If you want to write an homebrew/game for 3DS actually there are 3 ways to achieve so:

1) Learn C/C++ and write an homebrew with libctru.
2) Learn Lua and write an homebrew with a Lua interpreter (lpp-3ds, ctruLua, lovePotion)
3) Write a game with RPG Maker 2000/2003 and play it with EasyRPG 3DS.

You can also take a look to SmileBasic to write some games even if they won't be homebrews.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, also if you never developed, it's kinda hard that you will make a music game in the next 2-3 years at least.
If you want to write an homebrew/game for 3DS actually there are 3 ways to achieve so:

1) Learn C/C++ and write an homebrew with libctru.
2) Learn Lua and write an homebrew with a Lua interpreter (lpp-3ds, ctruLua, lovePotion)
3) Write a game with RPG Maker 2000/2003 and play it with EasyRPG 3DS.

You can also take a look to SmileBasic to write some games even if they won't be homebrews.
Petit Computer also works. It's DSiWare.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)